Most satisfying thing in DBD?

Options

For Killer, Mine would have to be to catch a t-bagging survivor at the exit gate with The Twins or The Cenobite.

Surprisingly, not many survivors know that they can’t escape this way. The amount of survivors I have caught off guard this way is truly amazing.

That is probably why I enjoy playing as them so much.

For survivor it would have to be to pull of a flashlight save from above a building. I have pulled these off a few times and it is always satisfying. Especially when I get that sweet WGLF stack.

Too bad that those are being removed.

Comments

• Devilishly_Rowdy
    Devilishly_Rowdy Member Posts: 440
    Options

As killer, hitting a toxic survivor on hook until they are sacrificed.

As survivor, blast mining killers

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,070
    Options

Killing a Bully SWF Squad, ideally doing it via Bloodwarden because the bully squad decided to constantly mock you in the EGC and you managed to catch one out of position at about the 60 second mark and then you go to watch them all run around like idiots until the sweet tentacles of death came to crush them like the cockroaches that they are...

Literally like....85% the reason I run Bloodwarden still even though it so rarely comes in handy. When it DOES come in handy though...

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,212
    Options

A Hatch Grab.

Doesn't exist anymore, but hell it felt good when you caught them!

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

As a killer not much beats getting kills off 5 stacks of Devour Hope. 😈

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

When you hit multiple people with PH punishment attack. I did once 3 people and I still remember it clearly

• Jarky
    Jarky Member Posts: 586
    Options

Getting a really long cross map hit as a Huntress never gets old to me - I don't get them that often though, so maybe that's why.

For survivor - pulling off a Power Struggle stun or using Bite the Bullet to just heal in a corner silently whilst the killer looks for you.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,645
    Options

I just like getting shrekked after work and visiting my old horror faves in the fog :3

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,133
    Options

Getting a good game as Trapper, hands down.

Watching survivors run just as you predicted, right into the trap, one after another... easily the most satisfying thing that can happen in DBD.

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660
    Options

I did that too luckily tinker came in clutch and I got 3 of them. I got it on video too I was so hyped lmao

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,255
    Options

The most satisfying thing for me in DBD is getting a save with head on or getting a save with flash bang and sabotaging the hook in front of the killer after just because. 😄 I also like to hide in nearby lockers when I replace sabo with blast mine and watch the killer blind themselves then stun them with head on if they run by the locker. Yea I'm that survivor. 😈

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

As survivor, going with the flashy save. The animation is so satisfying.

As killer, killing an ego squad.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

Butter-Shreds or 360° Shreds

• Gamall
    Gamall Member Posts: 487
    Options

As killer, slugging toxic bully survs/swf until DC

As survivor looping killer until DC or seeing him while he hits me on the hook cause he's mad due to loop

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,146
    Options

As a killer I'd say getting a 4 man slug with a m1 killer is a great feeling after a tough match with good players, as a survivor getting flashlight saves that seem impossible, on the basement stairs on every map if you look to the left while looking down the stairs near the top of them there's a tiny hole you can see down at the basement hooks and the back of basement , I've managed to get 3 saves through it since I've started playing this game and gotten a few friends from pulling it off lol

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

Killer- Getting the Mori on an annoying survivor.

Survivor- Denying a tunneling killer their only sacrifice.

• BabyCameron10
    BabyCameron10 Member Posts: 949
    Options

I remember I went up against a Myers and we had a hatch stand off close to 2 hours. Those were the days huh

• AnchorTea
    AnchorTea Member Posts: 1,015
    Options

Getting that 6th blade hit as Trickster from a distance.

Beauty and grace.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

When your carefully placed Beartraps catch people left and right.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,073
    Options

Playing as Trapper and catching a toxic tbagging turd in a random trap and being able to haul their butt into the basement. 😈

As Survivor, completely losing the killer during a chase and watching them go the opposite direction. Evading a Spirit or Nurse using Spine Chill. It always made me giggle to see them come to the gen I was on, and look around every tree and stone or even check lockers for me, while I was in a safe spot. It was even more delicious when they thought they were slick and pretended to go patrol and walk away and would immediately blink or phase back hoping I'd be on the gen.

Watching the killer manage to kill a teammate who was tbagging in the exit gate and wasn't yet close enough to the boundary that the killer was able to down them with NOED and pick them up before they can crawl out.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,212
    Options
  • EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

I had a terrible match on crotus Penn as trapper. Gates are open, 3 people escaped, Leon is in the building opening a chest. I chase him out and hit him once. He knows he will make it to the exit gate before I can catch him. He gets close to the gate, teabags and pisses away dead hard just to be sure. He turns the corner to walk into the exit gate and steps in the trap I put there just for the hell of it.

When a survivor bms you because they know they're about to escape. Only to be caught right before the end. That's the entity's favorite dish. The hope of escape just within reach but pulled away just before they can grasp it.

• Eredestra
    Eredestra Member Posts: 49
    Options

Landing a juicy trap on a Survivor with Trapper or playing Freddy and making a survivor thing the fake pallet was safe :)

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839
    Options

Getting a Killer to chase me for 5 gens, then they look around for a moment and DC.

It's actually both satisfying and kinda awful. I first go "I AM AMAZING" then realize I just ruined someones night. I'm simultaneously laughing while saying "I am so sorry..."

• RbLen
    RbLen Member Posts: 144
    Options

Playing killer and facecamping the guy who tunneled you as survivor the previous game. Not so fun when the tables are turned now is it?

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

I once looped a bubba for awhile around a rock. He started to chainsaw Sprint. I knew he was about to catch me so I dropped the pallet thinking it might take the hit for me. Somehow I timed it so it was in-between swings and the pallet stunned him without breaking. Then he dced.

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839
    Options

Ya. Getting a Killer to DC is the ultimate "DUALITY OF MAN" moment. You feel amazing for it, but feel awful for what you did to them.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options

Hitting a bodyblocker with Forced Penance and hitting someone right after coming out of phase as Spirit.

• ACleverName4Me
    ACleverName4Me Member Posts: 445
    Options

For killer it's when I can body block a survivor as clown and spam bottles on them. Note: I only do more than 3 bottles if the survivor is tea bagging or running dead hard. If they are the last one alive and the gate is open...SPAM THOSE BOTTLES UNTIL THE ENTITY TAKES THEM!!!

Other killer ones are when I get multiple people 99% as ghostface and snowball or get 2 or more downs as trickster during main event.

As for survivor...I enjoy a pallet save when someone is getting tunneled or when I see good coordination for a save since I play solo Q. Also nice when I make the final save at endgame with BT and body block after they get smacked is nice.

• honestscript
    honestscript Member Posts: 259
    Options

For me its T-bagging at the exit gate and then successfully making it out because sometimes i dont make it out /s

• Ayamir
    Ayamir Member Posts: 291
    Options

Hitting multiple survivors with Pyramid Head's Punishment on a 70% gen with Tinkerer and double range add-ons it just feels so goood.

• Chaos999
    Chaos999 Member Posts: 869
    Options

As killer, getting a Gen grab in the first 30 seconds of the match with coxcombed clapper wraith.

As survivor (spec ops claudette) hiding in the face of a killer multiple times and leaving without having been hit once.

• sonata93
    sonata93 Member Posts: 418
    edited July 2022
    Options

I remember before the Boil Over nerf I played as Ghostface and got matched with a three-man SWF and one solo-queue survivor. The three SWF's all brought Boil Over, Flip Flop, etc (you get the idea) and brought three offerings to RPD. Anyway, I felt sorry for the one solo-queue as they did all 5 gens solo whilst the SWF's spend the entire game clicking, body-blocking, denying any hooks, going to the top of RPD library etc. The fifth gen pops and the solo survivor starts the EGC and leaves straight away, whilst the SWF's stay behind to teabag, drop flashbangs, etc. Anyway, I downed one of them less than a minute before the end and hooked them which activated my Blood Warden. They went straight for the BT/body blocking save and were teabagging/flashlight spamming on their way out before they realized BW was active. It was hilarious watching them constantly trying to leave and I returned the favor by tea-bagging back as they were sacrificed. 🤣 The most hilarious part is that one of them called me try-hard in the chat lol. By far the most satisfying experience as a killer.

As survivor, there's too many to mention. But I second what another member said: surviving a game and escaping from a killer who's tunneled you all game is such a satisfying feeling.

• Tatt3dWon
    Tatt3dWon Member Posts: 514
    Options

hitting the uninstall button when the new patch notes got dropped.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,807
    Options

As killer:

Surv DC; it's the ultimate submission. Bonus points if they were acting cocky (which DCers usually are).

Knowing you've just scared the ever-loving feces out of a player with a stealth hit or gen grab. Sadako is actually the best for this, imo.

When the Blood Warden wall goes up in front of the teabagging surv.

Long range snipes

As surv:

The late game save and escape, huge bonus if the killer was face camping. Usually a team effort, but so gratifying.

I personally love power struggle plays, especially immediately preceding an escape.

When the killer drops chase because they just can't catch you (I'm not the world's greatest looper, so this is a nice treat when it happens).

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287
    Options

The clipping clapping of a trap trapping.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,762
    Options

As a killer getting those hits where it's the literal edge tip of the lunge hitbox

For survivor it's definitely being on a long chase against a killer with a good chasing power

in general making someone disconnect because I outplayed them

• Gary_Coleman
    Gary_Coleman Member Posts: 732
    Options

Loading into a game as survivor and figuring out who the killer is. Also, doing that first generator is fun. The tension in the air until something happens and you get some information about what you're up against. I also really, really love teamwork. I don't even care if I win or lose if i get in a good game with a good team in soloQ.

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700
    edited July 2022
    Options

Tunneling an annoying cu.... eh person, who teabaggs every god pallet and clicks the hell out of a flashlight.

If this sort of survivor is around, my only goal is to tunnel and facecamp them, I dont care about the whole game anymore.

• ChiSoxFan11
    ChiSoxFan11 Member Posts: 1,093
    Options

As killer, it's facing a bullly squad and getting the 4K, especially when it's a cocky group teabagging and macro-clicking their flashlights that's a little too overconfident in their abilities. Knowing that for at least one match, they weren't ruining someone else's night with their stupidity.

As survivor, coordinating a last-minute save during EGC with randoms when I'm playing solo or with a friend. Only made sweeter by having that rescue coming against someone who's either camped or tunneled from the beginning of the game. Same thought process as above.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

Moring everyone with 5 stacks of devour

Legion frenzy downs are so satisfying

Nothing beats the sound of a trap closing followed by a scream

With trickster hitting all 6 knives in a row. That tink sound is so fun

A good coup de grace lunge also is very satisfying

The speed at which you break pallets with brutal and 5 stacks of fire up

• c0gnu5
    c0gnu5 Member Posts: 70
    Options

For me hands down the most satisfying thing is catching and body blocking healthy survivor with Trapper, Plague or one of the chainsaw boyos. Especially with Plague and Trapper, since it takes 2-3 seconds to put down the trap / fully infect and then m1 them, but they can't do anything about that.

• NoTerrorRadius
    NoTerrorRadius Member Posts: 201
    Options

Snatching survivors off of generators as Ghostface.

Survivor: rescuing the last teammate and escaping with them.