Chat Censor

Options

lets be honest its the strictest censor ever you cant even say the german word for germany what is this????

Comments

• RiskyKara
    RiskyKara Member Posts: 804
    Options

You can't say John Madden for some reason. In isolation both words are fine.

• WingManning
    WingManning Member Posts: 12
    Options
  • Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230
    Options

You can't even say terms like "teabag" or "facecamp". You can't also say some names of maps, survivors, perks or killers. It's a poorly made auto filter that doesn't work half the time ###

• OzzyJolt
    OzzyJolt Member Posts: 24
    Options

###### # ###### ######## # #####

• Sepex
    Sepex Member Posts: 1,408
    Options

I had to call Claudette Claud just so they knew who I was talking about. Otherwise #########

• M4dBoOmr
    M4dBoOmr Member Posts: 598
    Options

Weird, did anyone at bhvr ever said anything about that? I mean... it's weird

• Ohnoes
    Ohnoes Member Posts: 608
    edited July 2022
    Options
    What I find annoying is they keep it this way for so long despite the complaints. Why isn't fixing something that is obviously broken and EASY to fix not on a road map? Or better yet just admit you're lazy and give us a check box so people that don't want to put up with it can speak without... Well I wanted to use hash tags for words but even on this forum that breaks stuff LOL so now this whole message is bold.
  • EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070
    Options

The most hillarious in all this censorship is the idea that in the game where people graphicaly impaled, eaten alive, ripped by chainsaw in half, breaked bones, dismembered and all other neat stuff, there is concern that someone OMG could see a bad word.

The hypocrisy is inconceivable.

If I wanted to harass someone, I still can do it with other words or masking some words (tested it with friends), but for normal conversations, where sometimes words "Jill" and "Leon" are censored, it's only a nuissance.