Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Blast Mine plus Repressed Alliance Bugged Together

RemyKhazix
RemyKhazix Member Posts: 1

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, work on generators until both blast mine and repressed alliance are active.

Step 4 : Notice that both activate simultaneously. I read that this bug was previously apparent but that it had been fixed so that blast mine would activate on the first button press and repressed alliance would work on the second press so that the blast mine wouldn't be wasted as the generator is blocked.

Additional information: Character Played: Kate Denson. Other perks used: Dead Hard and Decisive Strike. Map: Autohaven Wreckers.

I saw that other posts were made about this bug but it still seems to be active. Thank you!

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• SlowLoris
    SlowLoris Member Posts: 288

I was very sad to find out this bug is still active with the patch. I was very excited to run my full gen build with the regression going on, but it's just pointless, because it wastes both of them at the same time :/

• Xathonn
    Xathonn Member Posts: 6

Unfortunately this bug has been happening for a few months now, it seems they can't figure out the issue at all.

• Rareware0192
    Rareware0192 Member Posts: 360

The problem is they’re not acknowledging this issue at all. This has been bugged for months now. It sucks because it’s one of the more fun meme builds in the game.

• SlowLoris

Behavior, I beg...please acknowledge this. Fixing this bug would make a lot of people happy that run more chill builds during the 4x slow down meta.

• SlowLoris

Hopefully this can get looked at. It seems like a small fix. Although, some things that seem small are a pain with coding. It'd save me from ripping my hair out in solo queue.