What do you think of a kid killer?

Options
Busbee
Busbee Member Posts: 11

I was just thinking of seeing how different people would like to have a kid killer, I mean kids have more energy then teens and adults so it would make sense

What do you think of a kid killer? 33 votes

I think it would be stupid
39%
SacrilegeGGAven_FallenMrPenguinCluelessWampiritaUndershotAnneBonnyPlsfix369BothSidesEnjoyerCodeDBJonathanByersCoolboibobbyKelo 13 votes
I think it would be really cool
15%
[Deleted User]AnchorTeaN8dogHitariBusbee 5 votes
I don't know how I feel about that
30%
Gibberishtoxik_survivorKnightFall28901ChurchofPigFobboAlex_Cookie_Des_LysHeehoRacketeerMommyHunktressSlingshot47 10 votes
I would play him/ her/ them
9%
GlamourousLeviathanBennett_They1ThemSlan 3 votes
I would never play him/ her/ them
6%
PSPEvilSerje 2 votes

Comments

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

It's a moot question, I believe Behaviour has already said they won't ever have a child as a killer. That's not to say there aren't children who are killers in horror movies (e.g. The Omen, The Exorcist, Carrie, Children of the Corn, etc) that could conceivably be in the game somehow, but the devs presumably don't want to come anywhere close to the line of depicting violence against children.

• HeehoRacketeer
    HeehoRacketeer Member Posts: 90
    Options

There was a massive problem from the devs with people calling Victor a "baby", making an actual CHILD killer would be too far.

• Plsfix369
    Plsfix369 Member Posts: 566
    Options

One Word: YEET!

• AMOGUS
    AMOGUS Member Posts: 482
    Options

Identity V actually added a literal "Little Girl" Survivor. I know that culture difference is a thing but... a kid getting slammed by wooden pallets and just going "ouchy ouch" isn't too graphic, right?

Compared to like, "Stranger Things age" Steve or Nancy getting literally murdered, that is.

I keep thinking how games like Splatoon have a concept of "death" somewhat and have squid kids literally explode when "splatted" but... still.

• HeehoRacketeer
    HeehoRacketeer Member Posts: 90
    Options

I think the whole issue here is that BHVR wants to avoid any sort of "child endangerment/abuse", no matter the reasoning or excuse.

• Kelo
    Kelo Member Posts: 9
    Options

Can the kid even pick up the adult survivors when they are downed?

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
    Options

Never going to happen, but I'd play them.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    Options

great way to get the game banned in multiple countries

• Busbee
    Busbee Member Posts: 11
    Options
    I think it would be really cool

To answer this question and probably other, I know there won't ever be a kid killer I was jut curious, and for the killer I made this is gonna sound super weird but you know the artists claw yeah she kinda has tentacles that look like that so that's what she would use to pick them up, I know, I know it sounds really stupid, I've already been told that by other people, but thank you all for ya'lls opinions and answers

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options

I really like the idea. I think that something like The Imp would be really cool. It's just sad that BHVR won't release something like that.

• JonathanByers
    JonathanByers Member Posts: 167
    Options

A child killer or survivor is one way to get the game banned in multiple countries as said by @AnneBonny , bhvr would never let that happen lol

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

Character can not be under 18 in this game