The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Trapper needed Buff + Quality of life

Naoz
Naoz Member Posts: 13

Hi guys! A few days ago The Pig got a "rework" on her power, and now it isn't more RNG, and the devs said this was a buff because there's an count to the times of boxes survs will need to search, so I wonder... Why not make the same with Trapper? It's awful and horrible to see when a survivor escapes your trap first try in 3 seconds, so why not make escaping the trap a fix 20 seconds? If a survivor helps you, you get freed in half the time? It's so much better and guaranteed than RNG. And also, Devs have told the grind got 75% less, but why don't they just remove Perk tiers??? To survivors the grind just got bigger, needing to get to prestige 3 with each character to unlock the perks now.

Comments

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,607

They've already equalised the RNG on Trapper's bear traps! It actually happened a little before the big update that gave him an extra trap, an addon overhaul, and a few other things.

People can still get RBTs off in one go, so I think it's fine that some people still escape a bear trap first try. Some amount of RNG is okay in a power, in my opinion.

Also, the grind did not get worse. You only have to prestige once, not three times.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Trapper is getting a pretty huge indirect buff next patch

Longer gen times means more time to set up and no more death harding through traps.

The most used perk no longer being able to use his power against him is pretty big

• Tiufal
    Tiufal Member Posts: 1,252

20s on an escape attempt would be hilarious.