We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Do body parts from survivors disappear after a trial?

Options
Cleverotter
Cleverotter Member Posts: 128

Does the clowns finger collection disappear, or does he have a ton of clone fingers?

Comments

• Cleverotter
    Cleverotter Member Posts: 128
    Options

Don’t get me started on hag.

• Demo_Gaming101
    Demo_Gaming101 Member Posts: 23
    Options

i think the trial bodies disappear once they end but some killers like clown gets to keep the fingers, now outside the trial in their own places in Entity's dimension, i think it works like real life, for example

Bubba skins and cooks up the people he kills in the fog and possibly lives in some kind of a killer shack, like in coldwind farm, probably with hillbilly, whatever they don't eat, discards into the wild and the animals out there like rats,crows,bugs or even small scavengers get to them

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Options

I'm assuming a trophy can be kept.... it's kinda like the Add-On's. I'm assuming once the Killer claims it, is is their's to keep... and then the world crumbles in the End Game and the rest of the body is gone.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options

I'm probably wrong, but it feels like everything bar the consciousnesses of the people within the trials are nothing more than the shards and auric cells that make the realms. The consciousnesses remain to experience suffering, terror and pain, and the cells and shards provide the bodies with which to feel everything. But the bodies have been far too mangled by now - the original compositions np longer exist in my headcannon.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

I believe everything still present in the trial after it collapse is destroyed and reconstructed.