Very honest letter to devs that i hope they will read

BaroneMaximus
BaroneMaximus Member Posts: 474
edited July 2022 in General Discussions

Many already know me in this forum, but probably not all do so i will reintroduce myself (i doubt that any dev knows me lol). I play both sides, i don't care about "winning" killing/surviving, i only care for the fun that this game can give (as every other game i play). This game tho has a huge problem: it is very unfavourable and unfun towards the killer. I don't know why you favour so much survivors and i don't even care. What i wanna say is that every time you make it easy for survivors you are making it easy for FOUR survivors, in many situations, four survivors that are cooperating together against a lone player that is struggling already with killer powers and addons almost ever changing with every patch when survivors never changed their game style since the very beginning of this game. This created a situation where survivor became cocky and toxic to the level where the killer can't ever have fun in his games, but he has to try everything he has and many times fail since the game is waaaaaaay harder for him and maybe get a 2 man out of 3 or 4 hooks and still "lose" and so not be payed off at all. In my very honest opinion, you should really stop thinking that this game is a 1v1 whenever you do your balance changes and start thinking that this game is an actual 4v1 where the 1 atm is veeeeery behind in balance even in the 1v1 scenario. If you are worried about solos, just do the changes thinking the 4v1 and then buff solos. If you are worried about casual players or "bad players", casual players don't care about winning or losing and if they do they are not so casual ( ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ) while bad players can always improve and don't have to relay on devs making it easier for them. There are tons of content creators out there, namely your fog whisperers, that can help them out and even without ANY help from the outside, they would just have to try and play the game since they would finally make it through (this is how i do in ANY game i play.) Are you worried about op killers making it impossible for survivors to live their lives? Nerf them, change them, dismantle them and build it anew. You are really good at that :)

I've been very honest and i skipped all the lies behind almost every bad player hides like "this game is not unbalanced" or "there is no such thing as gen rush" so i hope you will be honest with yourself and start thinking about the real good and health of this game and then you will see that all your worries were in vain and that this game would become better and better.

P.s. i also wanted to add that i'm very disappointed for the upcoming changes that you announced to perks. You created monstrous survivors perks and gave them bt at base, while for killers you just destroyed their only chance to defend gens by nerfing to the ground pop and giving no notification with scourge and waiting at a gen to get to 0 for 30 seconds is not really my go while other gens could pop in the meantime :) so now the best option you gave killers is to camp and tunnel. Changes you made to kicks and stuff are really meaningless and bloodlust should not even exist for me, it's a bad brute force mechanic that gets rid of any gameplay survivor or killer could have and also the buff you made is quite useless 99% of the times so yeah...

Hope to hit the right ppl with this, have a nice day and gg all.

Comments