So now it's better to just prestige?

Zexbunny
Zexbunny Member Posts: 209

Unless you have 120 perk tiers, it's better to prestige now, right? You'd go from p1 to P3 instead of p0 to p1. (If you have 70 perk tiers) I just wanna make sure I understand right before doing anything. You'd have all unteachable unlocked then.

Comments

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,499

I mean you could but all your addons and offerings would be gone. So its up to people i guess.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

If your character is p0, yeah just prestige them to level 1 if you have not 120 perk tiers. You will get 2 prestige levels for free. They will be p3 and their perks will open on everyone.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,610

In terms of getting their teachables, absolutely.

Though, all your addons and offerings would be gone, so there is that to consider.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,032

I already have every character P3’d. Survivor and Killer. I was spending some time unlocking more perks on some survivors but the developer update has stopped me.

No reason to now.

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,233
    edited July 2022

I wish I knew this before I grinded out at least 70 perks on everyone. Seems like I wasted a lot of hours and a lot of bloodpoints on nothing. I spent roughly 7 million BPs on survivor to do this. Burning through my flans in the process. It's basically prestige now and lose any addons, offerings, etc or wait and have to grind all the way to 50 again to get the same result as I would by prestiging. It's kind of a lose lose in my position. A bit disappointing really.

• SekiSeki
    SekiSeki Member Posts: 516

Uhh, maybe I am reading y'all wrong but my understanding is if someone has a P1 character, they will automatically reach P2 when the update drops. Of course, that does not factor in the perk tiers.

What I am doing, getting all killers to 121 in perk tiers with no prestige. That should land me on P2 lvl 50 when patch is live so I just prestige to P3 then.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,200

Nah, I have hundreds of frightful flans that I'd prefer to retain and use after the update that increases the BP cap to 40k per game.

I'll eventually P3 those who haven't been Prestiged yet, and I'd rather do so with a decent selection of add-ons and offerings.

• Zexbunny
    Zexbunny Member Posts: 209

No, the dev update said you get 2 prestige levels per current prestige.

So P3 becomes p9..so p1 becomes P3.

• SekiSeki
    SekiSeki Member Posts: 516

oops