Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Grade reset bloodpoints preventing earning more

Camophlo
Camophlo Member Posts: 104

Platform - PS4

Description - When grade reset happened I was brought up to 1.5 mil bp (1 mil from Survivor grade and 50k from killer grades) but I thought it would be stored separately than the 1 mil you normally earn as I can't earn the regular 1 mil to have 2.5mil before the progression update. Is this a bug or are grade bloodpoints not considered gifted BP anymore?

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Can confirm. After receiving the grade reset bonus I'm unable to earn anymore even though I had less than 1 million prior to the 13th.

• hastarkis
    hastarkis Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 580

It doesn't work that way.

This "considered gifted BP" thing let you get more that 1 mil of bp at your account. So if you don't spend them untill next reset, you'll get another million, and another and so on. That's it. The fact you didn't end up at round 1 000 000 is prove there's no bug here.

If your total bp number is higher than 1mil, you can't earn bp from games. Doesn't matter how many bps you had before reset or before redeeming a code.

• CPURules
    CPURules Member Posts: 2

I just wanted to add a note that while I don't expect to earn BP from matches after hitting the cap from the grade reset bonus, I am also no longer able to earn BP from completing tomes/challenges while over the cap - I am pretty sure that challenge/tome BPs were allowed even when you were at/over the cap.

If I'm wrong and this wasn't the case before - well... ignore me :) But I thought it was.