Help salty survivors understanding why their game sucked

Options
Fluffy
Fluffy Member Posts: 48

i was fed up with trolls and toxic swf...
i don't mind playing them. it's just their reactions post game that were boring me.
So i made this guide (and link it to them) to explain why i tryharded or camped them: to ruin their game too.
Take a look, it's funny for the killers (and even for some survivors)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1409167270

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited June 2018
    Options

I like it,
    You can also add that by some of the new cosmetics the immersion of a "horror" game is destroyed :wink:

Another one for the collection:

Survivor dead hards over the hole in badham and tbaggs at the other side, you lunge at the side of the hole and down him, after the game the obligatory report for exploit telling me he got video proof :lol:

• Fluffy
    Options

Sadly, it's not a horror game as survivors are not affraid of killers --'

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

lol.
    Like if they could understand and admit their mistakes.
    Not happening.

• M4I3X
    M4I3X Member Posts: 25
    Options

This part in your "guide" triggerd me.. you get faster triggered when people have exclusives stuff?! i can't understand that.

Using exclusives (Golden FengMin, Legacy, and other ones OR skins from the cash shop (the paid ones) (i don't always camp them but they trigger me easily because i don't like exclusives)

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited June 2018
    Options

@M4I3X said:
    This part in your "guide" triggerd me.. you get faster triggered when people have exclusives stuff?! i can't understand that.

Using exclusives (Golden FengMin, Legacy, and other ones OR skins from the cash shop (the paid ones) (i don't always camp them but they trigger me easily because i don't like exclusives)

And that right there; the EXACT reason people don’t take killers seriously. That is the most petty ######### ever. I’d never target someone because they have fashion sense

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

@Jack11803
    And that right there; the EXACT reason people don’t take killers seriously. That is the most petty ######### ever. I’d never target someone because they have fashion sense

Remember to never EVER tunnel a shirtless David, they're precious souls <3

• Jack11803
    edited June 2018
    Options

@MineAntoiya said:

@Jack11803

Remember to never EVER tunnel a shirtless David, they're precious souls <3

He’s an innocent cinnamon roll, I mean cinnamon SWROLL

• Fluffy
    edited June 2018
    Options

Regarding the exclusives, it's a personal opinion as i like skins and encourage people to grind for them but i hate paid exclusives!
    That you pay to get them faster is no problem but that paying for them is the only way to get them... they'll get camped for it. Or at least i'll make sure they don't escape!
    Of course it's unfair and petty... it's the point!

• Jack11803
    Options

@Fluffy said:
    Regarding the exclusives, it's a personal opinion as i like skins and encourage people to grind for them but i hate paid exclusives!
    That you pay to get them faster is no problem but that paying for them is the only way to get them... they'll get camped for it. Or at least i'll make sure they don't escape!

They are funding the game people so desperately want balanced for killers. And they aren’t exclusives, just paid only. Do you think you should get flashlight blinded and t-bagged after every pallet for using a licensed killer?

• Fluffy
    edited June 2018
    Options

"Do you think you should get flashlight blinded and t-bagged after every pallet for using a licensed killer?"
    licensed or not, i'm tbagged and flashed behind pallets ^^
    The game does not need funding... it's already done. it will never be balanced. They don't even care about cheaters...
    They are making enough money with DLC's. Skins are just the extra juicy income. i don't support paid skins. It's my way of showing it. It's completely stupid, i know that.

• Jack11803
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Fluffy said:
    "Do you think you should get flashlight blinded and t-bagged after every pallet for using a licensed killer?"
    The game does not need funding... it's already done. it will never be balanced. They are making enough money with DLC's. Skins are just the extra juicy income.

So why camp them? Also, updates require money. And they plan on Dead by Daylight 2. That is if they make enough MONEY

• Fluffy
    Options

Why? that's why i made the guide. Because i can't stand paid exclusives...
    Dead by daylight 2? lol

• MasochistFreddyMain
    MasochistFreddyMain Member Posts: 42
    Options
    Jack11803 Do you think you should get flashlight blinded and t-bagged after every pallet for using a licensed killer?
    That already happens though.
  • Jack11803
    Options

@Fluffy said:
    Why? that's why i made the guide. Because i can't stand paid exclusives...
    Dead by daylight 2? lol

Yes they’ve mentioned a sequel they may work on in about 3 years of successful enough, either way, I don’t get why you can’t stand them, even if you can’t, it’s ridiculous that you do so, guide or no guide. Like I said, YOU'RE the exact reason people don’t take some killer complaints seriously.

• Master
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Fluffy said:

They are funding the game people so desperately want balanced for killers. And they aren’t exclusives, just paid only. Do you think you should get flashlight blinded and t-bagged after every pallet for using a licensed killer?

In fact by paying money they tell the devs that everything is allright at the moment. Only the ABSENCE of money will show the devs that there is a problem

• Jack11803
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Master

Or just tell them there’s a problem? Either way, Not_queen knows of basically all the problems, before Starbreeze prevented them from acting. Now that they are free, they owe Starbreeze money, that they spent buying independence. They’ll just take awhile to fix things is all.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Fluffy said:

The game does not need funding... it's already done. it will never be balanced. They don't even care about cheaters...
    They are making enough money with DLC's. Skins are just the extra juicy income. i don't support paid skins. It's my way of showing it. It's completely stupid, i know that.

So you know its stupid, dont wanna play the game, know its never gonna be balanced but survivors (not Killers of course cause mah imaginary team) who paid for cosmetics will get camped for it regardless how they act individually... How am i even supposed to react to this? Im just disgusted by your idiocy.
  • Jack11803
    Options

@ChesterTheMolester

THANK YOU!

• Master
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    @Master

Or just tell them there’s a problem? Either way, Not_queen knows of basically all the problems, before Starbreeze prevented them from acting. Now that they are free, they owe Starbreeze money, that they spent buying independence. They’ll just take awhile to fix things is all.

There is a twitch clip out there of mclean stating that marths experiment was pointless. He was like, what is he trying to proof, that the game is unbalanced? We never said that lol :angry:

At the moment I believe its simply a marketing strategy to milk the 80% and hope that the 20% wont leave the game too fast / get new killers cus rank 20 seems like fun
    I hope they will prove me wrong, but I am very sceptical atm

• Jack11803
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Master said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Master

There is a twitch clip out there of mclean stating that marths experiment was pointless. He was like, what is he trying to proof, that the game is unbalanced? We never said that lol :angry:

At the moment I believe its simply a marketing strategy to milk the 80% and hope that the 20% wont leave the game too fast / get new killers cus rank 20 seems like fun
    I hope they will prove me wrong, but I am very sceptical atm

That statement was definitely damage control. By saying he knew it wasn’t balanced, some people feel hurt. If he said “oh this experiment was... ENLIGHTENING”. Then people would instantly think the devs are hopeless fools who can’t find their ass with both hands.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    So you are pissed at people for using paid exclusives and you camp or target them for it, even you yourself know it’s petty. Just wow, and you had the nerve to talk about scumbag things people can do in the game smh interesting to say the least
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    scumbag pride.  never gonna die as long as swf exiats.
  • Abyssionknight
    Abyssionknight Member Posts: 69
    Options

I honestly can't tell if you added someone of those things to your lists just to make the salty survivors even saltier, or if you legitimately think things like looping and using pallets are face camp worthy. Both of those things are definitely your mistake for continuing the chase, not theirs.

I hope you included ######### like that just to be an ass and piss people off, and don't actually face camp for those things, but it's the DBD community, so I wouldn't be shocked if you do.

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767
    edited June 2018
    Options

Like 90% of the list is absolute bullshit.

You complain about gameplay tactics that discourage you as survivor or as killer.
    Just accept, you lost a game.

For the camping part, camping is there because survivors are stronger than killers.
    Balance the game, behaviour. Nobody needs to camp then. No more complains in your forums. Easy as that.
    Don't bring out more DLCs with killers getting pallet and window looped. Make them scary, it's a horror game.