What would you do if you see these offerings in the play as the Killer?

I just know it will be probably sabo squad that will try to delete my fun out of the game and it turns out it was! What a suprise.

IMO I think map offerings should go, there are unbalanced, on this example you can see why as well.

Comments

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

If I don't load into RCPD, I'll play any match up.

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889

Irritating but I'd deal with it and probably open the gates to force them out

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

Just based on the offerings? Wouldnt expect a full squad of sabo. But tbh badham isn't even the best for sabo, you could run any map then. Typically you go for RPD and abuse the library or Midwhich which has generally bad hook spawns

• Maelstrom808
    Maelstrom808 Member Posts: 685

Yeah unless rpd or midwich, sabo squads aren't too bad. Just know what to expect and slug till it's safe to start picking up.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

I would call it a bully squad not a sabo squad. i dont consider one toolbox a sabo squad

• Barbarossa2020
    Barbarossa2020 Member Posts: 1,369

Slug and camp make one of those survs lives as miserable as mine.

Learn when the prime time swf hour is and go go gadget Starsruck.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,583

If I load into a busted map because of an offering, mercy is off the table. I'll play as the perfect bastard.

I obviously think map offerings should go.

Someone made a great suggestion a few days ago: offerings should instead help preventing to go to the map in question with some probability, maybe 50%. The effect should not be cumulative so four survivors wouldn't be able to guarantee it.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,583

A tip: "bullies" usually expect, quite naively, that the killer will play to win and get hooks. Against those I usually play to troll. I usually get rage-quits or bleed-outs. (Granted, I suspect it requires some experience to pull off)

• Tostapane
    Tostapane Member Posts: 1,615

happened to me too when i was playing trapper... at that point since they refused to do generators, kept fleeing in that cursed place and just to be sure to gave me a really bad time by using also purple toolboxes just in the absurd case that i had the luck to find a hook (impossible since thanks to the pietrified oal offering they removed the only hook availables that could spawn in the school: the one behind it and the one after the window in the school's garden), i just dc and wrote to them that i won't waste my time playing with people who doesn't want play the game (or better, they want play ONLY to make the match miserable for the others). this should be punished with a ban imo (like they did already when legion blades addons gave infinite mending).

• S4ShadowWolf
    S4ShadowWolf Member Posts: 92

Starstruck in this type of scenario is always hilarious. Especially on slinger, where he just kind of pokes them with his gun and they go down.

If I suspect a swf, I usually run Starstruck as an optional perk so I am able to hook in peace.

• Beatricks
    Beatricks Member Posts: 857

Sabo squads are the most fun you can ask for as Killer.

• XerraFox
    XerraFox Member Posts: 157

Do your thing - I'll watch some YouTube while I wait at the Exit Gates

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,199

Can you guys stop asking to nuke map offerings please? Just remove all the fun left in this game why don't you. They're the only things that make ghostface and mirror myers viable.

The core of the problem isn't map offerings, the problem is unbalanced maps.

If anything they should make map offerings hidden (as well as balancing maps) so that people have less cause to ######### about things that don't matter.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,466

play the game

if I lose, oh well

if I win, cool

if theyre salty, womp womp