Favorite Killer to Roleplay as Ingame.

SekiSeki
SekiSeki Member Posts: 516

Now, don't ask me why, but me playing slinger, it just comes out of me.

Dat dere gen rusher need be stoppin'. Ay, don't be runnin' round 'ere. C'mere cowboy. Where ye goin' darlin'? Hang 'round 'ere, I'll be back. Oh, we can't be 'avin' dat now. Oh, aye see ya dere Claudia.

Comments

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,883

I don't typically roleplay DbD, but when I feel the urge to step into the killer, it's Myers. He's pretty much an empty vessel, so not too hard.

• Hi_Im_Chucky
    Hi_Im_Chucky Member Posts: 366

Originally, Old Freddy, now it’s Pinhead. I definitely say his lines whenever the game fails to do so.

• Davenport916
    Davenport916 Member Posts: 169

Pyramid head because he's badass. Also nemesis. Love both playstyles.

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885

Clown....I do voices for fun and I have a character called Slash-O the Clown whenever I play clown Slash-O comes out to play....I have made players in Goose Goose Duck physically I'll because how creepy I make it sound......

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839
    edited July 2022

Plague. And only when using her power.

"Oh hey that's a lovely dress HRAAAAAAGHAGHAGHAGAHGAHAGAG"

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889

I never considered role-playing in-game that sounds like it could be fun.

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 796

Demogorgon.

Sometimes you just gotta shriek at the top of your lungs to let out all that repressed anger built up by this game.

• RpTheHotrod
    RpTheHotrod Member Posts: 1,834

The Ghost Face. I like doing an initial hit, and then during the followup chase, just before I strike, I vanish off to the side and stealth. Really freaks the survivor out. Once they feel they are safe and stop to heal, I use nurse's calling to finish them off with a jumpscare.

Less efficient, yes. More fun, yes.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Spirit. I love pretending that I am a Japanese school girl having a bad hair day, it really immerses me into that killer instinct.

• Advorsus
    Advorsus Member Posts: 1,033

Trapper, but it's the Samination version because I can actually do the voice. So anytime I play as him it's exactly how I think that one would play.

Also doctor. I get malicious when I play doctor. It's the only time I hit someone while they're on hook because I like hearing their sounds of pain as I laugh. Plus blood sound go "pfft"

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,583

Bubba and Myers.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 809

*wild Bubba noises*

• SekiSeki
    SekiSeki Member Posts: 516

Haha, Alright y'all got some good ones.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,162

Pyramid Head: I just roleplay him as a sadistic and merciless executioner who tunnels you off the hook without a care in the world and cages you, then wents to the cages location and "Punishment of the Damned"s you once you get uncaged to immediately Final Judgments you. If all this can be done sup 1:30min it puts something like a smile on that misshappen mouth with that long, ungainly tongue under that red hood and I am content.

Of course I am joking :D I have done so in the past during my ultra sweat phase, but have since relaxed my game immensely. But I still like to roleplay the hardcore tunneler from time to time when I am just going for 8 hooks and zero kills, just to spook the survivors and keep them on their toes. But eventually everyone got hooked twice and I am just breathing down their neck with no killing blow ever coming. Then I reflect at what I have lost along the way ... but also what I gained! And PUFF the survivor escaped.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,930

I like any Killer that laughs, Doctor, Clown, Deathslinger, Trickster

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,890

Since Mikey is a man of few words I am curious how does a roleplay of him go?

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,583

Tier 1.

Sometimes I just stand.

Sometimes I stand half-hidden by a wall, hiding slightly more if I'm being spotted.

Sometimes I grab of a gen or slash, but always with jump-scares in mind.

For the first move, I try to go for jump-scares.