Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Want to get clarifed how teachables are gonna work

Blue_Foxy
Blue_Foxy Member Posts: 14

So I saw this post:

and I am confused, with all teachables you already own, is it supposed to be you can still get them in the bloodweb like normal AND get tier 1 on everyone automatically or is it you only get tier 1 on everyone but keep whatever you have (or if you have a tier 2 perk, you can still upgrade it normally)

just want to know since i wanted to level up ghostface before the patch, but i have no time, I have all the teachables I need but I dont want to regrind everything so i just wanted to clarify

(i havent played the ptb, I still remember watching a video and there were still perks in the bloodweb so I just want to know)

Best Answer

• Jarky
    Jarky Member Posts: 599
    Answer ✓

Teachables as they currently are will disappear from the bloodweb when the patch hits. Teachables will transition to the new system where they'll be unlocked at P1/P2/P3 at each tier respectively.

Any teachables you currently have unlocked will automatically be unlocked at Tier 1 on every character. You will then be able to find their Tier 2/Tier 3 versions in the bloodweb as normal.