Achievement hunting

RakimSockem
RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,986

I recently started achievement hunting and realized I only had 3 survivor achievements left and am now down to the last one (End a chase by hiding in a locker). While it's not the worst thing in the world, it makes me use quick and quiet and head on a lot now which has gotten me face camped on a few occasions lol

But anyway, after that, I will only have 25 achievements left. I think the 2 I am going to struggle with most are:

With Nurse, chain 3 blinks and then land a grab. The only way I'm getting that done is farming.

Myers: Kill all 4 survivors with the tombstone. I tried this almost 10 times today and every time, I would only end up with 3 kills. Two times, I got cucked by the hatch. The other 7 or 8, the last survivor would just jump in a locker and literally stayed inside until the timer ran out rather than let me get my last kill. Aggravating tbh

Comments

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 809

The Myers one i managed to do by rerolling lobby over and over, until i got really new players (my friend got it by rerolling into live ttv that was playing with swf and asked them for help, to which they obliged)

The Nurse one... I'm not even attempting yet xD I don't want to do it by farming, but it seem like the only option. Cuz using an iri addon and getting it in normal game isn't really possible

• RakimSockem

yeah, I'm hoping to get a TTV swf in my lobby one of these times.

lol I guess an alternative to farming would just be throwing the match completely for a chance to land it. Although if I remember correctly, adding a 3rd blink removes your ability to go through walls right? So you'd pretty much have to have line of sight and hope they commit or are just oblivious

• RakimSockem

Welp quick update: I got the achievement by farming and triple blinking at someone who was looting a chest. It gave me the hit animation but still counted the achievement even tho it wasn't a grab

• Gary_Coleman
    Gary_Coleman Member Posts: 732

Gg! Its always fun to find new perks that make gameplay more fun.

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710

I actually did the myers one tonight had 4 tombstones to use before i prestiged him and gotit on the last one lol

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,469

Lucky Break would be good to use for that last survivor achievement. No blood or scratch marks leading to the locker

• Tostapane
    Tostapane Member Posts: 1,625

clearly skill issues if you aren't able to mori survivors before they'll enter into a locker /s

• Zylance
    Zylance Member Posts: 64

Only achievement I miss is the "escape by using lockers" one. I never understood the point of farming achievements by FARMING with the other team.

I haven't found any of them TOO hard to be honest, I feel they are on a good level to hunt, but not get frustrated with :)

The thrill of actually hunting achievements for me it to "earn" them.