We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Where to report a progression problem?

20 mins before the update I P1’d three survivors and they have not gone to P3. They are showing no prestige and all my items are still there. Where would I report this? 😭

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,998

Hi, I've just sent you a private message on here to get some information from you. Thanks, Mandy

• Gore_DeWitt
    Gore_DeWitt Member Posts: 45
    edited July 2022

I spent last week farming BP so I could have all killers at P3 or P2 lvl 50 after the prestige transfer. I even made a list of how many perks had on every killer.

I just checked if everything was OK, but for some reason, Leatherface, who had 124 known perks and should be P2 lvl 50, now it's P1 lvl 50.

It's weird because he wasn't even the last one who I farmed on lol.

• Fullerkitten118
    Fullerkitten118 Member Posts: 6

I've seen a few people including me that had this problem. Its been talked about in the bug section. I prestiged all my lvl 50 killers the day before the update and it says they are p0 instead of p3. Any news on if this is getting fixed for me and the other people who lost massive progress?

• AvengerBear
    AvengerBear Member Posts: 100

Same here, my Dredge was way over 120 perks, but below 170 perks. He only got p1 lv50 after the update. I was wondering if anyone else had the same issue, but couldn't find any post 😔