Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

old gen repair or new gen repair

johangpx
johangpx Member Posts: 32
edited July 2022 in Polls

I hate the new update and the gen speed so the poll do you want old or new gen speed.

Same for totems.

Please repair this because it is no fun.

Only fill in by survivor players not killer players please. I understand the killer likes it that is a change i made because 2 people liked it and that i do not understand.

old gen repair or new gen repair 41 votes

Old gen /totem repair
31%
LaMupfelAven_FallenRanchJuiceGannTMGeneratorMrCalac123johangpxjaymiechanDante040AberemandNihilHilltopBirdyHangryMogwai 13 votes
new gen/tomem repair
68%
GibberishBlazelskiLeonardo1itaroundpittMrPenguinMalkhrimMattie_MayhemOGGlamourousLeviathanThe_Grim_Reaper99IsJustMeElcopolloWampiritaThr_ustViktor1853N8dogTheArbiterThatOneDemoPlayerPlsfix369BothSidesEnjoyerSmoe 28 votes
Post edited by johangpx on

Comments

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,530

To soon for this.

• johangpx
    Old gen /totem repair

it is not to soon i played 10 games and 10 games i loose beacause of the gen speed. That is not normal playing it is no fun as survivor.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 746
    new gen/tomem repair

As a survivor i like the game a lot more now. It's more challenging

• Viktor1853
    Viktor1853 Member Posts: 943
    new gen/tomem repair

New

• Plsfix369
    Plsfix369 Member Posts: 566
    new gen/tomem repair

New Gen Repair minus the buffs they gave to overcharge. They shouldn't be able to stack it with Call of Brine, and Eruption is overkill.

• johangpx
    Old gen /totem repair

i cannot get used to the game anymore i am thinking about to end playing. After 4300 hours fun now bad playing. I really cannot believe you like the new gen repair. But everyone has his of her opinion

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768
    new gen/tomem repair

It's kinda funny how many people go into sicko mode because of additional 10 seconds, which are pretty much negligible.

I see no problem in these extremely minor basekit changes, brought by newest update. If anything - they make this game healthier.

• johangpx
    Old gen /totem repair

That is no 10 seconds that is not true