Game Getting Worse

LaMeR
LaMeR Member Posts: 47

I miss the old DBD , i play it from years and sadly this game is changing. Too much stuff , a bad prestige system , everytime you add stupid killers which doesn't fit the game at all , like the trickster.

You add map like RPD which is a disgrace to play . Before this update the game was bit sided on survivor,yeah. The only thing you had to do for balance the game was to work on the genrushing,the main cause that make killer lose the games. But you totally reworked half perks of the game .

Don't get me wrong im not a survivor main,i play both class equally,but like now i feel like i don't like the game as same as before. Maybe is just because is all "new" for now.

Comments

• TheLastHook
    TheLastHook Member Posts: 495
    edited July 2022

IMHO, the current meta looks more like the old DbD. Which is when I started to play. I wouldn´t be surprised if the old flashlights are back one of these days.

Worse for Killers and better for Survivors. I know everyone has declared this patch as buff for Killers... but nothing far from reality and you all will see.

Same with the bonus for playing a different role, I don´t think the amount of players matter as much devs just trick everyone and personally what I think they have done is they offer you the role you normally don´t play. Now again, I don´t read minds and I can be wrong but I have learnt to read this game releases and changes.

Like with the plethora of suspicious bugs and op killers than a month after release are nerfed into the ground.