The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

BP Insentives aren't working

Naoz
Naoz Member Posts: 13

Hi guys, i just played 2 matches right now, in the first one i saw the points weren't being added, so i spent all my BP to see if this was true in the second match.

Here is the print before the 2nd match, you can see there is a +100% BP down in there.

And here is post the second match, you can see i got 34K BP, but Meg has spent one cake, which gives 100% BP, so actually i just got the 100% BP from the cake, but not from the insentives. Also, i'm not sure if Prove Thyself is giving the points still, but in the description says so. If they removed the BP from Barbecue why continue giving in Prove Thyself?

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Not only that but I had my 100% incentive for survivor despite the queues being much longer than my killer ones. I thought it was personal to you and was on the role that needed more players (shorter queue times)

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 597

That cake is 105% btw.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,165

I figured it was broken since it's giving survivors 100% right now in my game despite there being a 5+ minute (I got bored and stopped so I have no idea how long the wait is currently) for survivor while killer was immediate.

BHVR just doin BHVR things :D

(love you BHVR!)

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 597
    edited July 2022

As for the Prove Thy Self part, it doesn't give anyone double the BP across the board like BBQ used to. It just helps you to fill Objective stupidly quick. Same goes with Distressing (Deviousness) and Beast of Pray (Hunting), which helps max out the category quickly than award you extra BP.

• ChiSoxFan11
    ChiSoxFan11 Member Posts: 1,093

I can confirm that the BP's aren't being distributed to everyone during matches, as survivor at least. Played as part of a SWF for most of the day, all with the 100% binus in effect: some matches, I got the bonus and my teammates didn't, some they did and I didn't. It seemed completely random and 100% bugged, not shockingly, lol.

And I haven't seen a killer bonus yet either, and as was stated, I had numerous wait times playing survivor even with the bonus and nothing on the killer side, even though my killer queue times have been instantaneous (not over as long a period as what I played survivor, but nonetheless, all 10 secondsish for waits).