New spirit meta???

Options

Since the update nerfed some pretty major perks im just wondering what would the new meta/good perks for spirit be?

Comments

• Dead_Harder
    Dead_Harder Member Posts: 1,370
    Options

I'm just spitballing here. Stridor, Call of Brine, Pop, BBQ or replace bbq with your info perk of choice.

I would also recommend Lethal Pursuer, BBQ, Floods of Rage and Pain Resonance on her and all strong killers. Its just chase after chase <3

• DomoBear19
    DomoBear19 Member Posts: 16
    Options
  • solidhex
    solidhex Member Posts: 884
    edited July 2022
    Options

Never use stridor its unnecessary. Get used to tracking without it or the dumb instinct add ons.

I use corrupt (still good for tougher games with longer first chase) for sure. The rest depends on your playstyle.

Thana + sloppy if you split pressure, thana is alright in nearly every build.

Jolt + pain resonance is a great combination.

Overcharge + Pop or eruption if you play more territorial.

If you need tracking, BBQ still does the job to get you into next chase quickly, or floods of rage.

Lethal is a nice quality of life perk.

I played her with brutal strength and save the best for last yesterday and I felt like on crack, it was fun. Everything is so fast and survivors are completely overwhelmed. Endurance meta gives you stacks quickly.

• evancalgary
    evancalgary Member Posts: 90
    Options

stridor,preditor, and whatever else you want works great

• DomoBear19
    DomoBear19 Member Posts: 16
    Options

Very in depth thanks a lot i'll give some combo's a go

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

Devour Hope is so underrated on her, I'd definitely recommend it. I also have a lot of other perks in mind but it looks like a lot of above comments have already mentioned them.

• Maverick_74F
    Maverick_74F Member Posts: 159
    Options

My personal build is defiently different than most for spirit, Haunted grounds,Undying,Devour hope,corrupt (I've replaced corrupt with any info perk I've been using lethal pursuer today and that's been pretty great). You would be surprised by how many survivors will cleanse a haunted grounds and not look at totems again allowing devour hope to live on

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096
    Options

For Spirit, I tend to use Stridor, Devour Hope, Deadlock/Undying, and Haunted Grounds. Spirit and exposed survivors go very well together. Funny enough, had good matches with the same build on Onryo but used STBFL instead of Stridor.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

Here I’ll give you the build I’m currently using:

Hex: Plaything

Hex: Devour Hope

Hex: Undying

Call of Brine

I recommend it. Oblivious is no joke on Spirit with exposed. The synergies of the three totem perks are very efficient.