Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Overcharge bug

1ettuce
1ettuce Member Posts: 1,141

Step 1: Kick a gen with overcharge equipped

Step 2: Wait for the gen to reach 0%

Step 3: Have a survivor work on the gen and succeed at the overcharge skill check

Step 4: Now the gen will automatically regress while not being worked on

13 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Cerebral_Harlot
    Cerebral_Harlot Member Posts: 280

It's not like this wasn't an anticipated perk combo either. Was this bug not present in the ptb?

• mudokonq
    mudokonq Member Posts: 15

How does this only have 9 upvotes??? Why isn't this killswitched? Now that Otz, JRM, etc. are doing their HCS challenge and thousands upon thousands of people have seen this bug in play, every single match I get, killers are using Overcharge to exploit this bug.

Can a mod PLEASE acknowledge that the devs are aware of this bug? This is ridiculous. Without prove thyself on at least one person still alive or finding fresh toolboxes, you can often not even finish a game. I have lost innumerable matches because of this bug just this past week.

• Audis
    Audis Member Posts: 18

FWIW, this also happens with Overcharge + Call of Brine, without having to let the generator drop to 0.

Step 1: Kick generator that has progress with Overcharge and Call of Brine equipped.

Step 2: Survivor starts working on it and succeeds the Overcharge skill check.

Step 3: Survivor stops repairing.

Step 4: Now the generator is permanently regressing whenever no one is repairing it.

• mudokonq
    mudokonq Member Posts: 15

@Mandy I know you were bug reporting earlier <3 - has this bug been communicated to QA yet? It's so excruciating. 😰