Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

change update as soon as possible

johangpx
johangpx Member Posts: 32
edited July 2022 in Polls

Back to good old dbd before 19-7-2022

I say yes. Gens take so long. blessing totems take so long, it cost you to rank up at least 20000 bloodpoints, all the good perk changes . It is no fun. Please change this new update as soon as possible

Please i notice a lot say no but better only fill in by survivor players i can understand you say yes as killer

change update as soon as possible 51 votes

yes
25%
Killmasterich_häng_mal_rumInk_EyesSoloQKevAurellejohangpxjaymiechanMaudetteClorelAberemandrvzrvzrvzadriannaaroseArtemisha2HangryMogwai 13 votes
no
74%
LaMupfelGibberishVolantConch1719BlazelskiLeonardo1itapizzaduffyhp90roundpittElikMrPenguinRoboMojoTunnelVisionMattie_MayhemOGGlamourousLeviathanAneurysmdugmanFobbocheezjtzThr_ustTurboTOneN8dog 38 votes
Post edited by johangpx on

Comments

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    yes

I'm only saying this because this new Endurance meta is getting annoying already. Yeah, gens take a long time, but it was kind of needed and even with the new changes gens still go by fast. Most of the perk changes were BS though.

• johangpx
    yes

sorry devotion 10 and every month rank 1 that demo player

• rvzrvzrvz
    rvzrvzrvz Member Posts: 940
    yes

no I would keep some changes and revert others, dead hard nerf is needed and longer gens too but other buffs sucks imo

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    no

Gens have always been boring, 10 extra seconds don't mean anything in that regard

• johangpx
    yes

10 seconds.... i can do in my one three blast mine activate that is not normal

• TurboTOne
    TurboTOne Member Posts: 347
    no

naw, lets just keep everything like it is and see how it plays out over time.

This was meant to change things up a bunch. Sure its something new but thats also exciting.

Give it like 3 - 6 Months and then look back. This isnt going to stay that way forever, the Devs themselves said they want to change the Meta more often now.

• johangpx
    yes

It is not exiting it is frustrating. I hate it

• Slan
    Slan Member Posts: 306
    no

Then think how frustrating would be for a killer to see 3 (or 4 in the worst cases) gens popping almost simultaneously after the first 80 seconds of the match. Before this update, a match could be won or lost in the first few minutes. Now, you are encouraged to be with someone or do something else. 10 secs are not a huge difference, of course. Old DBD was survivor-sided most times, and now the game is progressing towards balance, and the vast majority of the community know this. If you find surv games are boring, then change your playstyle so it is more entertaining for you, which is what I have done. I now look for chests and use perks that encourage tóteme cleansing to benefit from those side objectives that are in the match. I suggest you do the same and use Overzealous, so gens are quicker when you cleanse.

• SoloQKev
    SoloQKev Member Posts: 163
    yes

I actually put yes but the update would be better if they buff solo q. Even if they make kindred base this would help a lot or implement the icons in the players hud section like they mentioned before.

• Fantasy
    Fantasy Member Posts: 451

People saying 10 seconds isn't that much but it's not just 10 seconds is it? The survivors have to do 5 gens, so it's 50 extra seconds. Then take perks like thanatophobia, pop into account and the time keeps adding up. It's 50 extra seconds minimum not 10.

• johangpx
    yes

I think most killers said no. To bad. Since new update i played with a lot of friends. We loose and it takes forever. Not nice . I hope really it will be fixed soon. I thank everyone who filled in and keep filling in.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 746
    no

this still happens to me 3/4 games I play... I dont see why survivors complain.

When I play survivor now, it's way more entertaining and challenging, so it's a welcomed change for me

• johangpx
    yes

anyone who says says please notice also you now have to go 100 x level 50 to reach max goal for one caracter. In the old you where done 3 x level 50 which one you prefer. So when you want to reach max goal you have to play dbd for a very long time and also most people only gonna play with one caracter. Does no one see that also?