Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

STRANGER THINGS PERK BUG

Xkinglee27
Xkinglee27 Member Posts: 2

I have steve Harrington prestige 10. However his perks with other characters are only appearing at yellow stage (tier 1). Seems they have not been added to the base load out kit as the other perks have been from other survivors.

5 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

These are not part of the previous teachable perks, they are general perks so they need to be levelled up on the bloodweb the same way as previously.

Comments

• Brankßer
    Brankßer Member Posts: 52

It's because those perks are baseline since the license expired and they changed their names. Like Lightweight, Resilience, and Spine Chill.

You really have to inform yourself before you post junk "bugs"

• plantera
    plantera Member Posts: 30

I can add to this (hopefully) that in addition to being yellow tier, I don't have access to Steve's perks on other characters. However, Nancy's (yellow) perks show up when I play Elodie.

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,064

I personally wonder if it's dependent on if you unlocked the perks as teachables prior to the update. The game reads them as unlocked, so you get them at tier 1, but you don't get them higher because they aren't the Stranger Things characters' perks anymore and aren't effected/included in the new system

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 385

It's not a "junk bug," no need to be rude.

They're not neutral perks. If that were the case, they wouldn't have unlocked for all my characters like the rest of the perks did. However, they only unlocked at tier 1. That's the bug (for me, at least).

• 9tailsfox2
    9tailsfox2 Member Posts: 1

I worked hard to old p3 Steve and demo, who are going to be my mains when I new p3 everyone else. What was the point if I can't get all of my promised rewards? Everyone I have should have Stev's and Demo's perks maxed out, instead they're all standing at T1.

• theTARNavsky
    theTARNavsky Member Posts: 152

It was mentioned in the Patch Notes and other threads.

All teachables unlocked before the update are added at Tier 1 to all characters, regardless of the perk's character's prestige level.

Since Stranger Things perks has become common perks, not linked to any character, having Steve or Nancy on P3 before the update won't make those perks available at tier 3 on all characters.

But since you probably had them all unlocked as teachables, the perks do show up on all other characters at tier 1.

• bacon
    bacon Member Posts: 367

i have steve and nancy prestige 3 all perks collected they was tier 1 also apart from the ones i already collected. With the new update i can still collect tier 2 and 3 in the web so i guess you might as well. it would have been nice if they was tier 3 already

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,419

They are neutral perks now. EVERYBODY HAS THEM, even those that did not buy Stranger Things. The only difference is that as you did buy Stranger Things, you get to keep the ST artwork and it says Steve, Nancy, and Demogorgon on them. Also you can actually play as Steve, Nancy, and Demogorgon. However, again... eveyrone has their perks now, as they are considered neutral perks.

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 385

What I'm saying is, all the other definitely 'neutral perks' are not automatically unlocked on any of my characters. The ST perks, however, were, but only on Tier 1.

So there's something else going on here, because they aren't just "neutral perks", but they weren't auto-Tier-3'd, either.