I don't know why even bother with solo any more.

2»

Comments

• Murgleïs
    Murgleïs Member Posts: 1,067

OK I thought you were doing this from the start. If the match is over, that’s OK.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

I was, he was facecamping at 5gens. We still were able to finish all the gens, he got claud last, didnt let me unhook and I escaped.

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933
    edited July 2022

You play Quentin, I'd be nice to you as well

The simping for quentin is real here

• bittercranberry
    bittercranberry Member Posts: 454

just had a 15 minute game and when we were on the brink of popping the last gen, our meg hops in the locker... killer hits me & other survivor still on (3 of us left) but killer also knows meg is in locker and pulls her out.

i dont get soloQ maaaaaaaan.

the most brain dead move... instead of giving three of us the chance of escape, you instead chose the other route in which no chance of escape. soloQ is so hard right now and killer was Doc running pop/ regression & the hard skill check thingy so yeah playing this game is just unbearable atm. this is also not mentioning tunneling and camping.

• PlayEvilDead
    PlayEvilDead Member Posts: 91
    edited July 2022

I'd only give them a shilling for a Quinn Speedo, and that's only if the game is enjoyable as solo surv again before Txas Chainsaw Massacre is out. Holding the post for approval won't keep me from posting it again, lol. Anyways the first time a licensed p2w perk was released, hearing the shrine is now 5x more expensive and more more expensive to max perks now than to outright just buy the character itself (which you can't do for licensed which is why they'll put the p2w perks there since these are basically mobile devs on console and pc) I would perma quit anyways after bming for a day or few as a bon voyage like I'm already doing currently actually. lol. I quit for nearly four years, and i can perma quit too. That was when there were no better alternatives even actually...

Pro Tip: Any solos wanting better teammates, you're gonna have to man up and be the bad one long enough to get your elo back up after the disaster yesterday was. Equip Sole Survivor, Sprint burst, Self-Aware, and Spine Chill and just hide your butt off until it's time to get ready for an exit gate after the killer shuts the hatch. I was doing that and then started hitting teammates with bond and duo/3 man premades that began hunting me down witht he killer to train them onto myself though for avoiding letting them use me as bait or hook farm me the whole game. So it's really pointless getting your elo back, I say 1st hook suey and lower it plenty further so at least you get the easy killers if you insist on suffering through survivor still. You can play killer blindfolder right now, I've been doing it slugging and playing dark Alliance 2 on switch and even obvious SWF eventually die after an unfun experience of less than 13k bp often as few around 6k or 7k for two or three of them a game. NOT playing is the fun way to play now.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,244

Seriously. But no, we have to keep the horror atmosphere with our bunny Legions, elephant Clowns, and Attack On Titan skins.

• tester
    tester Member Posts: 792

I don't know about you, but I'm terrified of bunny Feng as killer 😬