I feel like I'm missing something here

RenRen
RenRen Member Posts: 1,443

I see a lot of people complaining about the patch which, most of the time happens. However the scale of complaints is quite larger than normal and I can't really tell why. Is it cause Dead Hard? I know a LOT of people used dead hard and it was a very strong perk so maybe it's survivors are getting put in a mmr range that they shouldn't be in? Is it cause a "meta change" happened and maybe there needs to be some time for the mmr for people to be properly adjusted?

I've also seen some Solo Q complaints which is reasonable to a degree but that also seems like an mmr issue as your teammates aren't on the same level as you or at the very least not that close to yours.

I definitely agree they need to look at some killer perks such as thanataphobia, but overall I can't tell if people are just overreacting an extreme amount or there actually is a big problem. So far I only played killer but to me It doesn't even feel like there's a direct problem with gen speed but rather how well survivors are in chase. Gens are slower but the chases feel so much more faster.

Comments