We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The fog, its inhabitants and their emotional release.

Options
MobysD
MobysD Member Posts: 1

Specifically, sexually.

How do you think the survivors deal with eachother in their dead time? As in when it is not a ongoing trial? Do they socialize? Do the killers watch? Im eager to hear your theories. Personally i think its a dog eat dog world.

Comments

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250
    Options

Personally, I just play the game.

Buuuuuuut if you really want to delve into it, it's pretty clear the survivors are not alone, at the campfire. They're also certainly being watched by the killers. I suppose it's an endless loop of this cycle, haha! =)

• DrDannieburger
    DrDannieburger Member Posts: 57
    Options

I mean I love the idea. But when you're selecting your survivor, there is no clear indication of more than one person there as you're selecting them. But when you're at the main screen some of them are together on them logs. Same with the killer. I reckon the survivors are alone and together at the same time, but the killers are unaware of one anothers presence.

• korrakas
    korrakas Member Posts: 56
    Options

They probably linger looking for answers in their free time, together or apart. The Entity would have little to no trouble in getting them alone to mysteriously "find" the fireplace with three other Survivors, only to find out that they are not able to run from it without coming back to it again, like a labyrinth being manipulated.

We are probably choosing them while they're lingering alone through the forest once more. Since time doesn't exists in the Entity Realm as it exists to us, it would be a piece of cake to just manipulate each Survivor's reality for this to happen.

• ekto
    ekto Member Posts: 103
    Options

Benedict Baker, when referring to the survivors, said that they bond, because they have nothing else to do. It's the only glimpse of humanity they have left. What they talk about exactly, what relationships they have with others, and whether or not they want to learn to pity their fellow teammates completely relies on the nature of each survivor. One thing that comes to mind is that Jake is described as solitary, so maybe he tries to keep away from learning about the survivors in order to keep his head in the game.

They probably chat out things like their histories and secrets, because they have nothing to lose and nothing to gain in the Fog. It seems to take a while for survivors to run out of hope, so I imagine they'll all eventually cave in and learn to grow passion for their teammates. They have to work together to survive, after all; they can't be indifferent forever.

On the killers side of the equation, all we know is that they're kept separate. I believe that they are at least aware of the fact other killers exist, but I'm not sure if they know specifics. I don't think that killers being eternally stuck right next to the campfire like in the menu screen is canon. No one can talk when actually in the Trials, so that's about it for survivor/killer relationships.

As for crushes and whatnot, I don't know. I imagine if two people somehow ended up doing the deed they might be stopped by the Entity. Even so, I don't know exactly how it would work, granted the Entity basically controls everything, so it might not even be possible to birth a child because the Entity doesn't know the birds and the bees. (Seriously.)