If you could ban 3 Killers to never see them again in your games, which killers would you pick?

Which 3 Killers would you ban as a Survivor?

Comments

• BringShaggytoDBD
    BringShaggytoDBD Member Posts: 412

Easy for me!

Trickster, Bubba and Blight.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

Let me quess why - Trickster because he has 0 counterplay in some scenarios and you just predrop hold W againts him. Bubba because most bubba players camp and Blight because they usualy tryhard, you see them offten and run best addons / builds.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,479

Trickster, Ghostface and Blight.

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,860

Nurse, Spirit, & Legion. Only because they’re the most frustrating to go against, and they’re also very popular. Honorable mention: Pinhead.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

just Twins and Nurse

Nurse breaks the game in half and Twins are just insufferable

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742

Trapper, Twins, Trickster.

I really can't stand the letter "T".

• BringShaggytoDBD
    BringShaggytoDBD Member Posts: 412

Pretty much. Trickster always gives me issues on console. A few rare times I'm able to duck behind objects but his knives just come at me too fast.

Bubba players are genuinely just awful and yes 90% of the time facecamp. Even when I get a bubba who doesn't facecamp, I'm grateful but hate his super long charge chainsaw sprint.

Blight always give me grief to, I find it hard to counter a decent blight as there's too fast. Usually I'm always against an insane killer. Had a blight today though which wasn't that good and 3 of us survived so that was a nice change!

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

Legion, Bubba, Twins

• Dead_Harder
    Dead_Harder Member Posts: 1,370

Actually hard question. Anyway Nurse, bubba and Nurse

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,294

Trapper, only because I hate the anxiety that his traps cause.

Poopy Bird Lady, because I hate everything about her.

Plague, only because I like to be fully healed.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,212

Legion, Legion, and Nemesis

• Dead_Harder
    Dead_Harder Member Posts: 1,370
  • Crypticghoul
    Crypticghoul Member Posts: 571

Legion, Nurse, Pig. They're all either incredibly boring or incredibly frustrating to face.

• Mekochi
    Mekochi Member Posts: 942
    edited July 2022

Trickster ; His knives are annoying, I don't like hearing my Survivor grunt every 2 seconds from each knife hit

Plague ; It's preferable to be fully healed considering the fact that most Plagues I play against run thana before and after update

Pinhead ; I love him in the movies, but outside of the movie for dead by daylight, I hate him for numerous reasons. Entered with a NFT, Chains are annoying, and there's really no counter play other than "just dodge".

Edit: Adding reasoning for why I'd ban them my play roster

• Lycidas
    Lycidas Member Posts: 1,170

Trickster, Pyramid Head, Nemesis

Trickster: Don't like him, don't like playing against him, am I supposed to dodge 44 knifes shot in full auto mode?

Pyramid Head: For the lose-lose situations at pallets and windows, it's has become better but still

Nemesis: See above, except he has the zombies AI that I don't know why, but in my matches are ALWAYS pressuring gens somehow

• psionic
    psionic Member Posts: 670

Bubba, Blight, Legion

• M4dBoOmr
    M4dBoOmr Member Posts: 598

Trickster, Plague, Bubba

• Nihil
    Nihil Member Posts: 7

Legion, Trickster., Nurse.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Nurse, Blight, Bubba.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

Legion.

I don't have a problem with any other Killer, but Legion is pretty boring. They're weak, but games take so long

• Jinxed
    Jinxed Member Posts: 248

Plague, Twins, Artist

• RpTheHotrod
    RpTheHotrod Member Posts: 1,846

Nurse, legion, bubba

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Trickster Legion and Hag

• Little_Kitten
    Little_Kitten Member Posts: 871

My 3 choices:

1) Legion

2) Legion

3) Players who want to delete Nurse just because they are unable to get their fingers out and learn to play against her

I have nothing against poor Legion, but I must admit that his power is just ... boring.

Take a hit, get stitched up, get healed, go make a generat .... take a hit, get stitched up, get healed, go make a generat .... take a hit, get stitched up, get healed, go make a generat ....take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...take a hit, get stitched up, heal yourself, go on a generat...

🤣

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096

None of them. I find that all the killers add variety to the game and are fun to go against. Even the ones I least like facing, I wouldn't want to get rid of them.

• Zephinism
    Zephinism Member Posts: 542

Blight, Pinhead, Legion

• Shootinglegend12
    Shootinglegend12 Member Posts: 9

Clown because he completely stops chases

Bubba because every one I encounter camps and just does the chainsaw sweep if you try to unhook anyone

Legion because the whole mending people over and over is. Really annoying and the game just doesn't seem to end

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I’m a killer main and the only one I refuse to play is Nurse. I hate staring at the ground half the match. I even keep the Nurse daily ritual on my log unfinished so I never see it again on a new day.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,059

Bubba's the only one I genuinely can't stand.

• SaltyNooty
    SaltyNooty Member Posts: 276

Actually, a decent question to ask I dislike Trickster, nurse, blight, Bubba and Legion.

But if I HAD to pick, it'd be Nurse, blight and Legion. Trickster for me is a rare case cause I dont often face them and or, I just treat them like a worse huntress and bubba? I treat them the same as I do Billy, so....

• Triplehoo
    Triplehoo Member Posts: 628

Pinhead... Just him.

• JakeParkSimp
    JakeParkSimp Member Posts: 35

1. Nurse

2. Nurse

3. Nurse

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 800
    edited July 2022

nurse, bubba (until they know how to nerf his campaign ability) , huntress

but if i only had to pick one then it's definitely nurse

• Ayamir
    Ayamir Member Posts: 291

Plague because she negates all fun healing builds you can't use For the People,we'll make it she makes those perks useless and shes boring to face all Plague players run Thana + Corrupt so you're already at 4 stacks of Thana at 5 gens,what a sleeper killer.

Legion for the same reason as Plague both of them are just badly designed killers mending mechanic is just boring but hes a easy killer to play so players who are not really good at the game will play Legion I guess otherwise I find this killer uninspired and cringe.

I am tired of Nurses with double range and 4 stacked slowdowns I just wonder how these people can have fun ?

that's it for me.

• Shirtless_Myers
    Shirtless_Myers Member Posts: 369

Nurse, Leatherface, Legion.

• rvzrvzrvz
    rvzrvzrvz Member Posts: 940

Bubba, blight

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 902

Right now if I could dodge every Leatherface I see, I would. 99% iron grasp + agitation=basement. Noed for those that are not foolish enough to head for basement. Longer gen times now help them out. (snoozefest)

Huntress- most fragile ego players I have ever seen (not all of them but more than any other player) . Prone to camping (from a hill with hatchet drawn) or rotating around the hook at 5 to 4 gens left. Still throws refrigerators around corners. This game is not meant for any level of projectiles as the servers are too inefficient.

Blight-just hate him. Boring to play against. Playing against a giant ping pong ball with a cane. Ridiculous curving. Add ons too strong.

• Sally_S_gay_son
    Sally_S_gay_son Member Posts: 285

I would just delete Bubba from the game, everyone else is ok

• AnchorTea
    AnchorTea Member Posts: 1,019

Nurse

Nurse

Nurse

• HighwayCatalyst
    HighwayCatalyst Member Posts: 377

Artist, Clown, and uhhhhh... Artist a second time?

• Interocitor
    Interocitor Member Posts: 147

Artist, Trickster, and Legion

Legion I don't mind playing once in a while, but the other two aren't fun to play as or face for me

Blight is by far the killer I have the most fun playing as but rarely face as survivor

• Buffy101
    Buffy101 Member Posts: 126

Hmm lets see… Legion and trickster and Dredge because I hate his stupid nightfall I cant see in the dark already.

• syain
    syain Member Posts: 440

Nurse, Blight and Artist

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933

Easy one: nurse trickster legion

• MilManson
    MilManson Member Posts: 939

Obviously it will be the ones the people can't handle playing against.

• Alphasoul05
    Alphasoul05 Member Posts: 601
    edited July 2022

LF, Wraith, Trickster. But that's mostly because they're the ones I encounter the most that do nothing but sit near a hook every time.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Why is Spirit so common for you but no for me? 😭😭😭

• adirgeforthedead
    adirgeforthedead Member Posts: 424

Nurse, Dredge and Cannibal.