Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Survivors facial animations not working properly when being/on hook

Lenny197
Lenny197 Member Posts: 266
edited August 2022 in Bug Reporting

Description:

I was playing different survivors and I observed that in almost every match (about 50% of my matches because it works fine most of the time), the survivors mouth would not open when they get hook, take chance to escape and struggling on the hook. It just seems very unrealistic when you can hear their screams/grunts. And it also happens to every survivors as well. If their mouth doesn't open when screaming in the first hook then it will carry on to the other phases and any actions on the hook as well.

Steps to reproduce:

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as any survivors in a match

Step 3 : In-game, get hooked as a survivor

Step 4 : See if the survivor is looking like they are screaming or just keeping their mouth shut

Step 5: Try again if you don't see it the first time

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played: Any survivors
  • Map: Any maps
  • Frequency of the issue: Very often

videos showcasing the bug:

Post edited by Lenny197 on
5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• yes_hello
    yes_hello Member Posts: 146

I'm not sure if this is the same bug, but on Series X, the survivor's mouths appear to be abnormally stretched wide. Not exactly sure if this specifically happens after a hook, but it's almost every match, but I don't know if the bug persists for the entirety of the match. I'll have to pay attention next time I notice it.