My thoughts and feedbacks about Patch 6.1.0

Options
lav3
lav3 Member Posts: 758

First, I am fine with generators taking 90 seconds to repair.

I was worried but considering SWF playing very efficient this is fine.

But for solo survivors, this is a double-edged sword.

I wouldn't say it should be reverted to 80 sec.

But this feels so painful that me and my friends (when they were playing solo) agree.

You should look at solo survivors with this additional 50 sec on generators.

2nd, killer action speed increase feels okay.

But reduced sprinting time after hit and reduced cooldown after successful hit?

Sure, this is fine against weak killers but against strong killers I think you haven't considered them.

Especially killers who have very oppressive mobility or can slow/prevent survivors running.

Please consider those two again.

I have no complaints about weak killers having them, just look at if those buffs are making strong killers more stronger.

3rd, killer can gain bloodlust more faster now. Personally I didn't like this at all from the PTB. But now?

I think this faster bloodlust is fine on 4.4m/s killers but not on 4.6m/s killers.

4.4m/s deserve bloodlust on situations when their power is inefficient on certain loops.

However, 4.6m/s killers gain too much value from this change in my opinion.

I agree that bloodlust should be a design because of bad map designs.

But instead of changing maps, I think you just forced wrong change like this.

4th, some perks I'd like to point out: Off the Record, Desicive Strike, Thanatophobia, Overcharge.

And some perks that weren't changed in this patch: Sloppy Butcher, Call of Brine.

Off the Record is changed to avoid or counter tunneling if I know right.

However, I think this perk functions aggressive rather than defensive.

Like taking hit for unhooker or deliberately running into killer and interrupt killer while he's chasing other person.

I hope this no longer has Endurance effect and rather it gives speed boost (same as Sprint Burst, Lithe) for 3~5 seconds without Exhaustion status.

If you really want to make a perfect anti-tunnel perk, do not leave this perk to have wrong design besides anti-tunnel.

Desicive Strike was overnerfed in my opinon.

The existence of DS itself prevented killer to do extreme tunneling.

Now stun is shorter and killer would commit it whether he considers or not.

I'd suggest reverting change or adding other effect like sealing affected killer's power for short time or complete rework.

Thanatophobia, Overcharge, Call of Brine, Sloppy Butcher.

Guess what is the common of them? They are slowdown perks.

Ruin, Pop Goes the Wheesl, Corrupt Intervention were nerfed and now?

New slowdown meta has arised.

I already mentioned I think 90 sec generator is fine.

However, this stacked slowdown just blow up survivors' annoyance maximum that every game feels so long.

My friends experienced 25 mins game against Nemesis and 30 mins game against Legion.

Games should no longer last that long and do something about this slowdown meta please.

This is going beyond in my opinion and you should do something about these.

I'd highly recommend just withdraw all your 7th roadmap if you will delay this problem.

5th, bloodpoint score events should be higher than now.

You increased the maximum BP from single category (Brutality, Deviousness, Benevolent, Bold etc) to 10k.

However, score events numbers are still same and I think number should be at least 1.5~2x higher than now.

Like 300 Brutality points from attacking survivor should be 500~600 points.

This will highly lower and make grind more bearable.

Also look at certain killers like Plague who can't earn many BPs in game.

Certain killers' score events are cruel for them and every killer should successfully earn many BPs if they played well.

I will end this here. Just don't delay problems happened from this update.

Hopefully there are many good news from next PTB's patch note.