Deadlock Rework Suggestion

Deadlock right now is kind of a problem perk - There is no requirement for the slowdown that it gives, it's just a free slowdown, and that allows really mean and unfun strategies, and also rewards killers that play poorly for no reason.

I think we need more perks like No Way Out. No Way Out rewards a killer that avoids tunneling by giving them an extra minute during the endgame. That extra minute is very powerful, it's one of my favorite perks and I can't even count how many games it helped me get a 4k while avoiding tunneling. Deadlock could receive a rework so it has a more powerful effect, but has more requirements for its activation.

My rework suggestion:

Each time you hook a survivor for the first time, you gain a token. Whenever a generator is completed, if you have at least one token, a token will be consumed and the generator with the most progress will be blocked for 15/30/45 seconds.

Why?

Deadlock can only block a total of 4 generators during the match anyway. You still get a maximum of 4 tokens, but you will not get to make use of Deadlock if you don't have fast chases while also avoiding tunneling. In exchange, Deadlock's effect is more powerful, 45 seconds is a lot of time which makes every Deadlock proc more meaningful.