Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Puzzle Box Interaction Glitch with Cenobite

Leedle_lee
Leedle_lee Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Bug Reporting

Fourth match of the day. Queued alone as survivor Yun-Jin, loaded into Badham Preschool against the Cenobite. A few minutes into the match, Yui Kimura and I raced to the Cenobite Puzzle. We got to the puzzle box at the same time, and I assume we went to go click to pick it up at the same time, but my character, Yun-Jin, completed the animation and received the puzzle box. I could not work on it at all, but the puzzle box music was playing the entire time. I did not have any debuffs nor injuries when this occurred. It only fixed when I was hooked later and the box reset. I did not attempt interacting with any items after this.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played: Yun-Jin
  • Perks played: Alert, Distortion, Premonition, Sprint Burst
  • Map: Badham Preschool
  • Frequency of the issue: Once
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated