We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

RDT MIX2 tournament is open

Options
susnikita
susnikita Member Posts: 12

After a one and a half year break, I decided to return with the tournament, the format of which you liked so much in the past!

just like before, i porpose to push the boundaries of what is usual in Dead by Daylight tournaments. Instead of watching the game of already assembled and played teams, or individual players, I offer you something different. This time, the teams will be assembled exclusively for this tournament from players who have not previously played together. They can be from different teams, from different countries, or they've never played a tournament at all, but they'll have to get together and rub shoulders with each other to defeat the strongest killers in the game at the moment. Interested? Detailed tournament rules, team formation schemes and balance on the website

https://rdtdbd.ru/en/