Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Hackers

TheBlackPrince
TheBlackPrince Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Bug Reporting

Today (23/07/222) i played a game with one or possible more hackers.The moment we started all the gens were instantly fixed and the doors opened.Game lasted about 1 min.I reported each of the players involved not knowing who the hacker was and that was that.The reason i am posting this is because during the game i lost 2 addons and 1 offering that i would like back.If you need more information i have a photo of the players names and the addons/offering i used.

Thanks in advance.

PS (25/07/22) again today i encountered hackers.One of the was floating in the air the other was blinding me for infinite amount of time. And of course i had my ebony memento mori equiped.

Post edited by TheBlackPrince on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated