Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Clown Unlimited Haste Bug

I was playing Clown and I wasn't taking the Game seriously. So I just threw Bottles at myself and the survivors and constantly spamming the control Button to switch between Bottles. After a second or so I noticed that the gas colour of the Bottles was wrong instead of yellow it was purple and instead of purple it was yellow. That problem I fixed by switching the bottles. The curious thing while doing all of that I noticed that I had haste without giving myself another yellow bottle, I has infinite haste and I don't know why. Maybe because I was spamming the bottles but I don't know, I tried fixing it by giving myself the yellow bottle but it wasn't having any effect. I report this because I think it should be looked into, if found out how to do it properly plus bloodlust tier 3 it could cause potential Problems. As you can see in the Picture I have full Haste but I am not standing on the yellow afterpiece.

Thank you for your time and I hope this will be fixed. I'll post and update if I find out how this was precisely done.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated