Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Whats the best way to farm bloodpoints after the update

Comments

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

BP offerings right now. And you can use perks which gives you bonus bp, Prove is one of them.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Yea... BP offerings are a good way to get more BP... getting max BP on one category and having the Offering is better then barely getting any BP on a category that you used an Offering for... TL;DR BPS are top tier for a reason (Escape Cakes and Survivor Puddings work just as good)

But it's more about how you play your matches... and once you understand how the game rates how you do

Survivors: Doing Gens (1-2), getting saves/ protection hit, Healing, Cleansing Totems, Getting Chased (and losing chase), Sabotaging Hooks and Escaping

Killers: Having 1 or Gens left in the match (or not having the gates open), Hitting Survivors, Chasing Survivors, Using the Killers power (how that is scored is different for every Killer)

• realflashboss
    realflashboss Member Posts: 328

As a survivor there isnt one. Irony is they raise the BP cap to 40k. Screenshots below how many survivors hit that please?

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 922

Prove Thyself for extra objective points.

Any Boon perk and just going back and forth between 2 bones, easy 1.5k

Self care cause it's the only perk I know that gives survival points

For the People since it forces you to become the obsession and you get extra points for being the obsession.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,610

The raised cap helps to increase the score compared to before 6.1.0. It doesn't need to reach the maximum.

The highest scores I've seen in my games were slightly above 29K, whereas I get slightly above 35K as killer (but I'm almost always giving hatch)