Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Quality of Life Changes (out-of-game)

Bloodweb

• I think the box opening animation is terrible and makes me irritated when trying to spend many points at a time. Just get rid of it. It's cool, but it isn't very pleasant tbh.

• Auto bloodweb button! As mentioned above, using up a lot of bloodpoints in one go can take some time and can be quite annoying. I'm assuming there is already a percentage table that randomizes the bloodwebs already and I don't think it would be that hard to use those figures multiplied by the number of available bloodpoints. There could also be prioritization settings to go for the cheapest route possible or to grab certain items like flashlights only. For me, I don't care what I get in my bloodwebs, I just want to use up my bloodpoints as fast as possible and spend more time in the realm than on the bloodweb.

Clothing

• Outfit randomizer! This would be so cool to randomize your outfit before going into the realm. I know a lot of people like to have their own outfits and match and whatnot but to have a completely random outfit every game would be cool!

Add more suggestions in the comments if you have any!

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Pre sets for outfits like they did with perk/addon builds. They already have a tab for existing complete Outfit so expanding it to custom outfits shouldn’t be a problem..

Charms organizable - option to hide and/or favor charms. Maybe even other filters.

• BubbleBuster
    BubbleBuster Member Posts: 387
    edited July 2022

I cant wait to revive Jeryl with a broken outfit randomizer because everything breaks at least once in this game.

also yes please to the bloodweb QoL. Also speed up the entity eating nodes, and the level increase screen. they take too long

• TheRealFitzy
    TheRealFitzy Member Posts: 9

Also, being able to right-click the orbs to make them instant instead of waiting for it to fill the orb with blood!

• BubbleBuster
    BubbleBuster Member Posts: 387

another thing that i just though of:

• clicking on a node in the bloodweb that you cant buy yet, buys it and all the nodes required to reach it; this always takes the cheapest path

that way you can just click on the perks or add-ons you want and buy them