If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Last post for a while since I get surgery - Dredge buff suggestions after 70+ games on him

Options
BenZ0
BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
edited July 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I wont be able to reply to any posts in a few hours since I will not be here anymore till I am back sorry about that but ye lets get started. Small info about me as Dredge. I have tossed aside my crown as an Oni main and I am now proudly claiming myself as an Dredge main with a kill rate of 3,2k so far. I have learned a ton of very interesting ways to play dredge, builds and also new mindgames that I havent seen from anyone so far, well of the 5 dredges I have faced so far.

Dredge is mostly fine by itsself and he is one of the most well and best desinged Killers in the game so far.

The only problems he has are the following:

1. Locked lockers on certain maps do hurt him ALOT, you dont always have the time to walk around the map and smack the locked lockers, especially you dont wanna give up your chase for that. It feels horrible building your ultimate ability just to be counted by locked lockers, it feels awful and can even cause you easily to loose more pressure for trying to go for chases or slugs.
  2. While in the power the way you choose your targeted locker is abit wonky. If there are lockers between the path of your targeted actual locker behind that, you will always target the closer locker first, you have to move around till its out of line of side, which you sometimes cant when you are already inside a locker or it just takes too much time and till then the survivor/s you wanna surprise are probably already gone. Also simiular like Nurse back then if you look abit down you can easily accidently target lockers in the basement or other lower areas which sucks, I still have those moments where I visit satan in hell real quick in the middle of an chase.
  3. The remnant power is on really big loops basicly useless and needs changes. On pallets like the big car pallets on auto heaven, coldwind with those big hey bals aswell. You walk way too slow to even barely catch up, you need around 5-6 loops around that thing while holding your power and building bloodlust to zone them enough to do your 50/50 mindgame. You are better of just chasing as an m1 killer and eat the pallet.

Here are my solutions:

1. Choose either of these two: In nightfall you ignore locked lockers, they are basicly disabled and are again enabled after the nightfall / or Reduce the time to get out of a locked locker by 1 sec (Haddies calender addon as baseline) and rework that addon.
  2. Simply adjust and work on the "choose locker" detection and targeting.
  3. The further you are away from your remnant the faster you will move again. You are basicly slower the closer you are to your rement. So basicly on smaller loops nothing changes but if you leave the remnant which you basicly have to anyway on those really big loops, you move faster to catch up faster. I am not too sure about the exact speeds but lets say after 6 Meters of the remnant you get 5% faster for each extra 1 meter.

Thanks for reading this far and take care everyone!

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments