Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

(Possible Exploitation) Lighting Issues in Garden of Joy (Xbox One)

KingFisher
KingFisher Member Posts: 3

After playing a game on Garden of Joy recently, the killer chased us into the main house to which my friends kept running into walls and crouching in almost plain site. I questioned why they would do so and they say the map is almost pitch black in the house apart from areas with fire and lamps. For me, it looked nothing like they described and so I took this screenshot.

For me the map is as bright as being outside. I thought that perhaps this was something perk related so I tried this map whilst playing killer with no perks. Upon entering I could easily spot two survivors crouched in the corner on the left of the image where I presume is also supposed to be dark. I never noticed this until my friend mentioned and I’ve reported it for possible exploitation.

i am running the original Xbox One so this could be a possible issue with last gen graphics and lighting

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AMOGUS
    AMOGUS Member Posts: 482

I think I've actually encountered something like this on PC, rooms or sections inside the house would randomly be lit up as brightly as you see here. I don't know if it's global or just client side, but it's a pretty noticeable bug.

• KingFisher
    KingFisher Member Posts: 3

Yah, I’ve played a few since and now it’s a common thing. Thanks for your response tho. Hopefully it’ll be somewhat fixed soon cuz trying to play this game fair especially after the latest update. Survivor be brutal 😵