Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Auto Level Up Button in Middle of BWeb

I shouldn't have to spend 30 minutes leveling up just because I'm BP maxed out

I propose a long overdue button that will auto claim all items and perks. The auto mechanics can be tweaked to where it automatically tries to go towards two perks to choose from. Then the player will manually have to choose which perk, at which it will continue to level up.

I don't care about what items I get. I just think this would overall help with the health of the game and allow players to "get back to the action" quicker and thus, shorter wait times.

Thoughts? 🤔

Comments

• Viskod
    Viskod Member Posts: 854

People have been wanting this for years.

Just randomly auto fill out a web level for me with one button. I don't care what I get, I just need to burn those BP.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I probably wouldn’t use it personally but I can see where some people would.

• Gindaen
    Gindaen Member Posts: 374

It should include always going the best path to get the optimal number of perks.

• ZakRs1
    ZakRs1 Member Posts: 11

I think it should just be an instant 1 click (rather than click and hold), and that if you click an item, it unlocks everything along the way to that item. Meaning you have great control over what you want, and will spend minimal time levelling. To prevent accidental mistakes, people can toggle this option in the settings.