Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Problem with the status effect display (it's been here longer than 3 months)

_kostas_pap_207
_kostas_pap_207 Member Posts: 453

I didn't have the chance now to see if this bug is still in the game because now I am playing killer thx to the new buffs.

But I upload it again and 1 person also before 3 -5 months and everyone has this bug and bhvr doesn't do anything

When a survivor or killer has a status effect enabled at the up corner the name of the perk appears as well as the icon of the perk and in th big circle the statue effect that is applied but instead of showing the perk in the small icon it shows the status effect like it is a perk

And that's the correct one

I don't know if it's still in the game but every players know it and bhvr didn't do anything for a loooot of months