Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Killer quit and I got a DC penalty

Audiophile
Audiophile Member Posts: 319
edited July 2022 in Bug Reporting

We were on Ormond vs a Blight. He was having trouble finding survivors and after about a minute or 2 he quit. My screen went quiet with the DBD logo load screen and then I returned with a 15 minute dc penalty.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Feng Min
  • Aftercare, Lithe, Prove Thyself, Kindred
  • Ormond
  • One time occurrence

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Killer_Queen
    Killer_Queen Member Posts: 97

There has been something weird going on, Killers will dc a lot lately at random, I even got error editing out when having a really good match with Sadoka.

The only time it put me in a 5 minute time out is the other day I was having a pretty decent match playing Jill, I go to vault and she gets stuck mid vault and eventually the game errors out and said the killer and I DCed, it was really frustrating and to be penalized ontop of it. I generally restart my system if weird errors happen and hope they don't happen again.

It seems to be a behavior server issue because it gives an error code. Next time it happens I will get a picture of the error code.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,752

I had this happen to me just now, I tried to fast vault a window and I got stuck for about 15-20 seconds, then it booted me out of the game and it said both me and the killer disconnected. I was not penalized though and was immediately able to queue up again.