Cross Progression. Will I keep auric cells/rift progression

Hello. I noticed that I could link my accounts between DBD on Steam and Stadia. The only problem is that I made my BHVR account in around November 2020 and for some reason I guess never linked it to my Steam game

The question that I have is. I have 1210 auric cells and I’m on tier 22 of the rift. I were to link my BHVR account I’ll take my character progress away and revert it to that day I made the account on November. That’s fine. But the problem is that will I keep my auric cells? Will I keep my DLC/cosmetics/charms, and will my rift progression be the same. If they’ll stay then great. But if not I’ll most likely use the auric cells on the paid rift pass or a costume. Just want to make sure before I actually do link my BHVR and do cross progression with steam

TLDR: want to link BHVR account I made in the past to steam/cross progression with stadia. Since the game will revert to the progress I has in the past will I lose my auric cells and rift progress

Comments

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,675

The currency is linked to the platform it was purchased on, so the Auric Cells won't be transferred.

You can find more information here:

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,743

If these 1210 Auric Cells were purchased on the platform, you will not keep them on any other platforms (though they will forever remain on the original purchase platform). If any of these Cells have been earned in-game via the Rift (ie the 1000 cells you earn per Rift on the Premium Track) they will be transferred across. Any Rift progression remains.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

I think merging accounts is currently disabled because there has been issues with loss of progress upon merging…