Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Survivor disconnected but no indication until post-game screen

RedRosesRot
RedRosesRot Member Posts: 5
  • Platform: PC/Steam
  • Character Played: Pig
  • Perks played: Hangman's Trick, Surveillance, Make Your Choice
  • Map: Eyrie of Crows
  • Frequency of issue: Once, I did not try to replicate the issue.

This took place on NA-East servers (I think) at about 12:00am - 12:30am. The other players involved were an Adam (PC/Steam), a Dwight (PC/Steam), a Leon (console/not Steam), and the disconnected player was a Feng Min (console/not Steam). The match was public. I had been playing for a few hours as both survivor and killer before this, with at least three prior games taking place on Eyrie of Crows before this, and had not run into this issue during any of those matches.

While playing, I did not notice anything wrong until I had sacrificed Adam and Dwight at 2 gens remaining; I had not seen Feng all game, but I thought she was just playing immersed.

I found Leon in the main building, but left him working on the gen so I could go find Feng since I had not yet hooked her, only to find the hatch open nearby. There had been no audio or visual indicator that Feng had DCed--the portraits indicated that she was still in the game. Leon also did not seem to notice that Feng had DCed since he continued to work on gens instead of looking for hatch, which I lead him to to make sure he could see it too.

I closed it and allowed him to escape, only to see and confirm on the post-game screen that Feng had DCed. I don't know when--if it was before the match or during--but there was definitely no audio or visual cue nor any bloodpoint award that I noticed to indicate that she had DCed.

I had gotten a screenshot of both the open hatch showing 2 gens+2 players remaining plus post-game screen, but it seems the first screenshot did not save as it should have. If it helps at all, I will still attach the second screenshot, as well as the game logs. This screenshot was taken at 12:35am, the other would have been taken only a minute or two before hand.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated