Should crosshairs be implemented for ranged killers?

Options
AnchorTea
AnchorTea Member Posts: 1,015

Few fans have been asking for this and wanted to see how many would be okay with this. A recent video by OhTofu was made to test out a crosshair and it made a small difference, though he only played Trickster.

Should crosshairs be implemented for ranged killers? 38 votes

Yay
42%
SacrilegeGGJawsIsTheNextKillerMrPenguin[Deleted User]bjorksnasdugmanAnchorTeaGuiltiiPSPThatOneDemoPlayerBothSidesEnjoyerKotelettphantomJacobiusWickRonMan32THESALMONqnyun 16 votes
Nay
47%
VolantConch1719Radan42MrJack20252Mattie_MayhemOGIsJustMeArchAbhorFobboKill_Yr_Idol83Viktor1853DBK1dia_mintyAurelleGRIG0Alex_rvzrvzrvzSlingshot47TeslaboiBrummi 18 votes
Unsure
10%
GibberishChordycepsEve13HugTheHag 4 votes

Comments

• MrJack20252
    MrJack20252 Member Posts: 386
    Options
    Nay

part of the skill of using a ranged killer is the fact that a crosshair is missing, with a crosshair probably new players will have an easier experience with ranged killers but older player barely would notice the difference. it would change nothing at all and would remove the satisfying feeling of having mastered a ranged killer for new players so i see no point of adding one.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options
    Yay

This is the only first person shooter I can think of where killers like Huntress and Trickster have no aiming reticle or gunsight. (Deathslinger is the only one that aims down a sight.) It’s kind of annoying.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,354
    Options
    Yay

Since it is relatively easy for PC players to add a crosshair (and I'm convinced most Huntress mains probably do), it would help level the playing field for those unfortunate souls who not only don't have the option of a crosshair, but are also trying to line up survivors using a controller.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,055
    Options
    Unsure

Ehhh... like, you might as well add it as a option in the graphics settings, since if people really want a crosshair they can just download an overlay or even just stick a small piece of tape to their screen.