Fix the bubble notifications already...

For a while now bubble notifications have been obscuring auras and it's really annoying. With Kindred I can't see if a killer is coming straight at me because the hook bubble covers it up. Bitter Murmur is useless. I don't know if this is a bug or what but it never used to be like that. Fix please.

Comments

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,065

Yeah. I was never a fan of the hook bubble period, but this is ridiculous. Kindred only gets value if the killer camps, otherwise you can't see where they went at all.

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096

I've been running Kindred with Open Handed at this point because the killer is already out of the normal 16m range when that black bubble disappears. Also why is the bubble so large anyway? Can't they reduce the size of that?

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

As someone who runs Hex : Third Seal frequently, bubble is useful to make sure survivors at least get an idea of where the hooked person is even if they're blinded.

But as someone who also runs Kindred and is still surprised when killer comes at me, yeah. Fix the bubble.

• Nicholas
    Nicholas Member Posts: 1,951

It especially sucks when it's a stealth killer since they usually conceal themselves before the bubble finishes.