Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

This build good?

Yepitsme72
Yepitsme72 Member Posts: 19

Devour Hope

Pentimento

Thanatophobia

dying light

with these all on Plague

This build good? 11 votes

Good
45%
ChordycepsRobotfangirl67GuiltiisyainByeByeQ 5 votes
No good
54%
GibberishKill_Yr_Idol83EvilSerjeAlex_BothSidesEnjoyerINoLuv 6 votes

Comments

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 640
    Good

I don’t really play Plague all that much cause I think she’s a little bit tricky to play since I’ve mostly play on ps4. But anyway from videos I watched and also my experience with some of those perks, I say that those perks are really good on her. Thanatophobia really helps her and also Legion since they both relay on keeping everyone injured and giving them that longer heal on survivors helps give killers like Plague a ton of pressure.

I would also say Pentimento and Dying Light does almost the same thing but with Dying light you lose it once the obsession dies. Pentimento can be again really good once you have all 5 totems lit and block by the entity which also gives you more heal slowdown and also a little bit of gen slowdown. I would also say that Devour hope is basically good on any killer too but only if it still up and not destroyed. But overall yeah I think your build is really good.

• Kill_Yr_Idol83
    Kill_Yr_Idol83 Member Posts: 213
    No good

Hex Pentimento pairs way better with Hex Plaything especially on Plague. It's basically her current meta right now. I'd also stay away from pairing Thana and Dying Light together. It's unnecessary overkill especially since Dying Light only gives you a slight buff to Thana and it's incredibly boring both playing against and with since your matches will feel 10x longer. I'd choose something like Discordance over Dying Light to get a better jump on survivors and quicken the pace of your match. Hell, throw on her Black Incense addon and it's GG EZ.

• Alex_
    Alex_ Member Posts: 143
    No good

I would not use Dying Light. It's not a good perk, especially when you already have Thana it's nlt necessary. I don't think Devour Hope is that well of a choice either, because once it's in it's best phase (3 or more tokens) it forces you to not use your power. Especially as you'll get to 3 tokens at a time, when either you have many possibilities to get your corrupt purge, which again won't profit from Devour Hope, or they won't cleans at all, im that case, Devour does absolutely nothing. I would instead take Hex: Plaything. It's firstly a decent perk, not meta, but decent, and it goes really well with Pentimento, as you'll have many Hex Totems.

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070
    No good

You didn't provide middle option like "moderately good".

Devour hope is mostly useless on Plague. Either everybody is injured or you use her power. Exposed status effect is completely of no use.

But if you change DH into Plaything, now we're talking. You can either sneak on survivors or gain constant Pentimento source. Also you can continue puking on totems, both Plaything and Pentimento.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,703
    Good

I like to run Dying Light on plague since she's the person that uses it best. She's probably the only killer where the perks downside doesnt matter at all. The perk itself still isnt fantastic though. I think it was Otz that said that the perks doesnt really help you win, it just helps you win harder.