Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Griefing?

Just got done escaping a trial from a Blight. Through the game he would hit us once, then most of us looped him good enough for him not to be able to down us, especially with his rush hit. He finally downs and hooks a survivor as we finish the last gen, and he constantly smacks the survivor on the hook. After we escaped, he sends me this! 😆

How the poo is this griefing!? And how the poo would I know he's doing a challenge so I can quit outplaying to satisfy his entitlement? 😅

Comments

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,177

It's not

They might be frustrated at you or themselves for not being able to get their daily down but it's not griefing or against the rules to avoid getting hit by The Blight

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140
    edited July 2022

I swear sometimes killers are so entitled they'll imagine survivors can telepathically come to an agreement with them over side objectives.

Best I've had is a killer insulting me for letting my slugged friend bleed out to get hatch for a daily (which was my friend's idea since he was being camped so it's not like I griefed him) and told me that "if I'd told them I needed to escape, of course they would have spared me!". Like. That's not what it looked like and HOW ? And if you would have, how come you're salty I got hatch ?

If you want your rush hits that bad be friendly and farm ? Otherwise don't get salty survivors are good at looping.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063

"How dare you try not to get hit"

Some people, man. Like... If you really suck at Blight and know you can't land rushes for the tome challenge, then signal you're friendly at the start and try to farm. If you do not make any overtures to the survivors and appear hostile, do not go full surprised Pikachu when the survivors attempt to survive.

• Wewantjason
    Wewantjason Member Posts: 288

I get mad at survivors for griefing a lot and would like some game play footage for this.

IF you really just kept looping him- thats a baby killer who needs to improve. Point blank. I play blight. I hit some rushes and miss others. He is a high skill cap killer. He is hard to play. I hate to admit it as a killer main, but I see so many players pick up blight/nurse/spirit because they are the "top tier killers" and get stomped then they rage quit. Happened several times today (also against one artist and trapper, which was really weird.)

If you guys were teabagging him or clicking, then that was toxic and why the message was sent.

if you really were all just looping and thats it, he needs to grow up

One possibility: he was just farming a challenge, hence the "i wasn't even hooking anyone". Yes it would have been nice to farm with him. But I say as killer all the time- its not my job to be nice and let you do challenges OR escape. But it goes the other way to as survivor. It isn't the survivors job to hand you any kind of win. Its to escape. If he had a challenge and was depending on survivors just handing it to him, thats on him

Trust, if you honestly weren't abusing the game or mocking the killer, his report will fall on deaf ears.