99% Mending

Options
Change it so it stops only if another survivor is mending you. Otherwise it forces Legion to chase down the survivor till they bleed out.
It also would buff his power indirectly - he would have a better chance of using chain hit when one survivor is mending another one.

Comments

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

@Orion said:

@Delfador said:
    As a killer you know, you need to do something to earn the down right?
    Go into frenzy and get a free hit, then get a down because the survivor couldn't find anybody. Balanced for sure.
    I am not gonna even talk about what will happen if both survivors need mending. At this current state, one of them will get downed no matter what.
    I kinda understand why they don't listen to community now.

You'd have enough time to Mend if you started shortly after the Legion hit you with Feral Frenzy. Just saying.

He says it should stop if another survivor is mending you.
    There is no way you can find a survivor shortly after the legion hit you with frenzy

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@Delfador said:

@Orion said:

@Delfador said:
    Go into frenzy and get a free hit, then get a down because the survivor couldn't find anybody. Balanced for sure.
    I am not gonna even talk about what will happen if both survivors need mending. At this current state, one of them will get downed no matter what.

You'd have enough time to Mend if you started shortly after the Legion hit you with Feral Frenzy. Just saying.

There is no way you can find a survivor shortly after the legion hit you with frenzy

How much time does Mend take?

• Najemniczkas
    Najemniczkas Member Posts: 88
    Options
    Delfador said:

@Orion said:

@Delfador said:

She*. Survivors would still be able to mend themselves. If Legion leaves after applying Deep Wound, you can mend yourself fully before timer runs out. So it still forces Legion to chase survivors for a bit longer, but not chase them without activating chase (cuz chase seems to still stop timer) till their timer runs out. Because people will start mending when they are seconds from being downed, right after a chase, and guess what. Timer stops at 99%, so they don't have to worry about getting downed unless they stop mending.
    Making so it only stops when survivor is mending will make Legion a bit more dangerous, but won't make him OP or force to look for survivors if your timer is pretty much full, cuz you'll be able to mend yourself.
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Options
    This is only supporting to play swf with voice comms. Solo will have a harder time, can't u see it already?
  • Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    Options

@George_Soros said:
    I will.

Then you deserve Freddy 2.0 at full retail price.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

@Acromio said:

@George_Soros said:
    I will.

Then you deserve Freddy 2.0 at full retail price.

Bought him too. Full retail price if I recall correctly. Doing fine on rank 1-2, the occasional humiliating defeat and enough 3K and 4K to keep me happy.

Life is good.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

@Tsulan said:
    Now we have Freddy 2.0 but at least he can vault pallets!
    Killer being able to kill? Go away with this nonsense!

We got the killer the survivor community asked for. Someone who gives the thrill of a chase without being an actual threat. Someone who can't even tunnel. 

I hope survivor mains buy this chapter. Because I doubt that killers will.

Dear lord man you pretend like the devs are purposefully giving killer mains the middle finger. So they made a killer that isn't as viable. Happens. Both Clown and Spirit, the last two killer, turned out to be viable, especially Spirit.
    Plus we should still wait and see how he plays with the new changes before coming to final conclusions. I still think he might be better than some of the other killers in the game.
    Plus I will get the new killer that's for sure.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    ad19970 said:

@Tsulan said:

We got the killer the survivor community asked for. Someone who gives the thrill of a chase without being an actual threat. Someone who can't even tunnel. 

Dear lord man you pretend like the devs are purposefully giving killer mains the middle finger. So they made a killer that isn't as viable. Happens. Both Clown and Spirit, the last two killer, turned out to be viable, especially Spirit.
    Plus we should still wait and see how he plays with the new changes before coming to final conclusions. I still think he might be better than some of the other killers in the game.

Oh did I miss clown as one of the top killers?
    Mmhh I never see him on rank 1. Must be my imagination...

I didn't expect much before they released him on the PTB. And I still were disappointed. 

The times of valid killers like Billy and Nurse are over. Let's face it.
    Even the devs think that not all killers should be valid. So, I'll just save my money. 

I haven't spent money since Freddy was released. Before that fiasco, I bought every DLC. But after that joke? Naah
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    Tsulan said:
    ad19970 said:

@Tsulan said:

I didn't expect much before they released him on the PTB. And I still were disappointed. 

Even the devs think that not all killers should be valid. So, I'll just save my money. 

I haven't spent money since Freddy was released. Before that fiasco, I bought every DLC. But after that joke? Naah
    See this is the problem. Thinking that Nurse and Billy are the "valid killers".

Basically, "everyone who can't consistently give me a 4k isn't valid"

Billy and nurse are OP.
  • Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,667
    Options
    Tsulan said:
    ad19970 said:

@Tsulan said:

See this is the problem. Thinking that Nurse and Billy are the "valid killers".

Basically, "everyone who can't consistently give me a 4k isn't valid"

Billy and nurse are OP.
    Clown is one of my go to "tryhard" killers at Rank 1, if we're all being honest. 
  • DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options
    Fun to play and viable go hand in hand. Dev's have said that not every killer needs to be top tier, just fun to play with & against. Unfortunately for killers, being fun is almost directly linked to how well they perform. Killers that struggle provide little entertainment outside spoof builds and kyf.
  • Najemniczkas
    Najemniczkas Member Posts: 88
    Options

@DemonDaddy said:
    Fun to play and viable go hand in hand. Dev's have said that not every killer needs to be top tier, just fun to play with & against. Unfortunately for killers, being fun is almost directly linked to how well they perform. Killers that struggle provide little entertainment outside spoof builds and kyf.

Killers can be fun, unless they're underpowered. If they can't kill pretty much anything or struggles really hard with killing, than it makes that killer unfun. Unless you can make a funny build which will give you satisfaction even without killing (ie. Spoopy Myers, but it's most fun in KYF, when you hear your victims).

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    Options
    Tsulan said:

I’ll just leave this here   https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/33761/do-you-think-you-ll-buy-the-new-killer-with-these-new-changes#latest