I Am Fed Up With Encountering Cheaters In High MMR

I am not going to complain about the THINGS people have been complaining since a century. I just want to say this game's hackers are out of control, I know a lot of people say this constantly but it is nonignorable. Just yesterday I just encountered a hacker who was using a speed hack to boost himself when I was about to hit him and sabotaging all hooks in a sec, at the beginning, I didn't quite realize what was happening in reality but then I just noticed that he was cheating, in after game chat I told him that I will manually report him although he said he has plenty of accounts to cheat on. I am used to recording a video and uploading it to YouTube then manually reporting with it otherwise they don't even check out what is going on there. But it is frustrating, do I have to record every hacker that I encounter and manually report them by taking my 30 mins just for a game which I'm playing to have fun in my free time? We can't see our MMR but I'm pretty sure it's a high MMR issue. High MMR is full of hackers and the reason for it quite basic. They cheat and win every game, neither killer dc nor they insta fly to the gate. I know devs are working on it, I know it's not quite easy to fight all of them but listen to me, a lot of games died just because they couldn't manage to solve the cheating issue. We bought this game to have fun and play in a fair environment. Nobody would buy it if they would know it's full of cheaters, we are here to have fun in our free time not to get frustrated by cheaters. Lastly not going to discredit but devs just encrypted the savefile on the Steam version recently, it was not even encrypted before. Can you imagine a game's file is not encrypted and published to the millions? Yeah, I can't either, but it is real. I am not telling these to complain I know every game has hackers but just to remind not every game has such a big cheater player base. I am pretty sure devs are working hard but I am a player and I am frustrated as hell with these and about to quit soon if they can't manage to solve it who wants to learn the depths of a game that's full of hackers who can have advantages by a third party software against you?

Comments

• DredgeyEdgey
    DredgeyEdgey Member Posts: 1,373

Sounds like a skill issue

But agreed

• Pikachaouuu
    Pikachaouuu Member Posts: 87

The fact that well known hackers exists in the community plus that you need video evidence to appeal a ban on a hacker because of course everyone is always recording every match they play gives you an idea of the current hacker situation in the game.

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270

Yeah the biggest problem is having to record your matches. I can't even record because my PC isn't very powerful and it destroys my performance. So it saddens me whenever I see a hacker and to know that they'll just keep continuing to ruin games until they happen to find someone who is recording their game constantly for some reason.

• Keirat
    Keirat Member Posts: 5

I may be understood your concern but not totally sure, (you may think what I was calling "speed boost hacking" might be because of "just I might be just bad at the game" and naming it as "cheating") if I'm wrong you are free to correct me, and for that not to disrespect you but I am playing this game since 2019 and have 5k+ hours on it. I have seen numerous counts of cheaters and different types of cheats, i have general programming knowledge about how they work as well, the thread is about cheating generally, not the situation I mentioned above. High MMR made it very easy to encounter with cheaters and that might be why we think the cheater player base has been increased quite a lot lately. (Just an opinion) But it is quite funny to see you named it as a skill issue.