Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I hate dredge

Ilovezarina5
Ilovezarina5 Member Posts: 149
edited August 2022 in General Discussions

I really hate playing against him, not because he is op, but because he is so scary, I forgot how it feel to being scare of a killer

Comments

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Yeah, Dredge is built for jump scares, no doubt! 😄

• xEmoGirlxAlexisx
    xEmoGirlxAlexisx Member Posts: 598
    edited August 2022

I love Dredge he is my Main he finally makes the Game to a horror game again :)

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

For me, thats actually one of the reasons he is one of the most fun killers to go against. Just in general i really enjoy going against him.

I just wish there wasn't a vignette effect during nightfall, it just seems annoying, and i fear its the main reason why some people can't see anything sometimes.

• Ilovezarina5
    Ilovezarina5 Member Posts: 149

But I have to confess something, its so funny to watch him fall from a high place

• adirgeforthedead
    adirgeforthedead Member Posts: 424

I don't necessarily hate him, but I wish there was a way to adjust the darkness. I suffer from a visual impairment condition where I cannot discern dark tones of red, yellow and green -- they all come as a mass of black to my eyes -- so for me, Dredge is far from being a fun experience to match against and it causes me too much stress and visual fatigue.

• Kaitsja
    Kaitsja Member Posts: 1,833

I love playing against Dredge. If I had to pick any singular killer to define as being fun to play against, Dredge would fit that criteria perfectly. There's just so much in Dredge's kit that requires skill (using skill as a catch-all), it creates a really fun and engaging match for the players.

I think the game would be more fun if killers were more like Dredge.