New Chapter: Krampus' Little Helper

Options
yourGrigor
yourGrigor Member Posts: 11
edited May 2018 in Creations

I see a lot of chapter ideas and I want to present you mine even if it's not finished.
The killer (or killers) will be a little group of evil elves (maybe looking like evil gremmlins).
Their power is to attach themself to the survivor. The survivor will be slowed down a little and the other elves need to do the same. If every elf (or 3 out of 4) is attached at the survivor, the survivor will fall and they will be able to hook him.
Their strategy will be to swarm out to find survivors and kill them together.
This would be fun to play and a new game mode "kill with friends" will be born.
Also while a elf is attached to the survivor the survivor will be able to struggle them off and the killers will be stunned for 3-6 seconds.
Their movement speed will be same as survivor so they have to surround the survivor.

Comments

• CalledCervidae
    CalledCervidae Member Posts: 22
    Options

Ooh, I can just imagine the little demons now. However, controlling each one is rather precarious. I say you play as the "unified conciousness" of the elves, if you will, and that would be the power. Rather than shake them off, you should put a timer on them, like, after 30 or so seconds, shake off the elves. This not only makes it more efficient and multitaskable, it also makes the effects defined, so you can use it to your advantage.

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250
    Options

Why not just Krampus himself? :o

• yourGrigor
    yourGrigor Member Posts: 11
    Options

@ZiNc said:
    Why not just Krampus himself? :o

That is the next chapter. ;)